Notices
Southeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AL, GA, and FL

Private Track Day - May 7th Talledega Gran Prix

Old 04-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Post Private Track Day - May 7th Talledega Gran Prix

Some buddies and I are renting out TGP for a private "Test & Tune" track day on Monday 5/7. I know it's not a super track, but it's still fun. We have several slots available if you might be interested. limited to 15 cars max. so cost should be around $130.00 - $150.00. Cheap fun!

All cars welcome.

We will need your payment to reserver the track within the next two weeks.

Let me know if you have any interest

Terry

email me at: tradebrand at comcast dot net

Old 04-15-2012, 10:03 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like a blast! Def. a good deal for friends to pool together, just be safe guys!