Notices
Southeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AL, GA, and FL

Anyone in Lexington KY with a vintage Mustang convertible

Old 01-17-2012, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone in Lexington KY with a vintage Mustang convertible

Please PM me.

I am looking for a convertible mustang convertible to take my fiance and I from our wedding to the reception in June.

I am not asking for a freebie or a favor, I am completely prepared to pay going rate for the service as I would for my back up plan... a vintage Bentley.

15 minute of your time, and dinner,drinks and one heck of a dance party if you want to stay for the recepetion...

Thank you in advance...

wilson

Old 01-17-2012, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Might want to try on kyhorsepower.com and drivelex.com

Old 02-07-2012, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Knox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really nice
If you were in Knoxville I'd let you borrow this.

Attached Images  
Old 02-07-2012, 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
^^that is gorgeous.