Notices
Southeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AL, GA, and FL

Southern boys! Sound off!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 12:07 AM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JIMBO
Born in IL, country boy at heart...

BTW, I go to Diesel Extravaganza every year, and one of my good friends owns a farm...

Oh yeah, and I've got these:

You're in. Nice a**stompers mang.

Old 01-31-2008, 12:09 AM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by monokuroboo
I'm moving there in a month or so.... visited the first weekend of oct. saddllllyyy did not go to petit lemans, and visited three weeks in the winter (I froze my friggin weather spoiled LA ass off)
i'll definitely do my best to stalk you once I move (and get a car/learn to drive/get a bike/tricycle/whatever)
The weird cold thing that we get here in the south is worth it for the summers.

Stalk? I'm pretty sneaky... Think ya could keep up?

Old 01-31-2008, 12:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
monokuroboo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by chokeu2
The weird cold thing that we get here in the south is worth it for the summers.

Stalk? I'm pretty sneaky... Think ya could keep up?
are ya kidding me? I was dying in the humidity in october!!

haha don't be too surprised if I do (and don't be surprised either if I get lost and wind up somewhere way south in albany...)

Old 02-01-2008, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thumbs up

New member here....

Roswell / Alpharetta.

Born and raised in Atlanta!

996 C4S

Old 02-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yay! Hi future neighbor!!

Old 02-02-2008, 10:52 AM
TeH Ears
Originally Posted by Brando
New member here....

Roswell / Alpharetta.

Born and raised in Atlanta!

996 C4S
No kiddin?!

I'm right on the Sandy Springs/Roswell border. Do you know where Cherokee is? I live in Huntcliff, which is the subdivision that surrounds the golf courses.

Drinks sometime soon!

Old 02-02-2008, 11:52 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Bri, let me know when and I'll take a ride.

Old 02-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
:X this thread is kinda dying.... haha
when does the alpharetta/roswell/ect. area start to warm up a bit? I'm scared to go back into the 20 degree weather....

Old 02-04-2008, 01:26 PM
TeH Ears
It'll start to get a little milder within the next couple of weeks.

Old 02-04-2008, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
roccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond repute
Checking in.....

Quick Reply: Southern boys! Sound off!