Notices
Southeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AL, GA, and FL

*Orlando, FL Cars & Cafe, "Saturday" 1/29/11*

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 06:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
ricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of light
*Orlando, FL Cars & Cafe, "Saturday" 1/29/11*

Probably the most important part about the “New Year” is the fact that it is “New.” Take into account that this country thrives on reinvention and the freshness of a second chance and the New Year can become an opportunity to truly change EVERYTHING about one’s life. If you can embrace that possibility, you can also see the limitless potential 2011 holds for each and every one of us.*

This January, The Orlando Automotive Club’s Cars and Café* is all about giving you that extra boost as you launch into this New Year. In turn, we are pleased to announce that a small group of Orlando Automotive Club members will be caravanning over to the Daytona International Speedway to partake in the Rolex 24 Hr. festivities. Individuals interested in kicking off the New Year right are welcomed to join – at their own discretion.

Community Service
By now, the word about the Orlando Automotive Club’s commitment to charity is spreading but just to emphasize the point, we would like to remind everyone that:
• Recurring canned food drives & special initiatives meant to shed light on worthy causes like natural disasters and help for needy children are a staple of the club and our Cars and Café meet. We are officially partnered with the Second Harvest Food Bank of Orlando and the majority of our collected cans contribute to the great work they do in our community.

New Sponsors
We are proud of our sponsors and are always looking for new and enthusiastic organizations to join our already exceptional group. These sponsors are a special group of business leaders who serve the incredibly important function of providing hundreds of dollars in raffle prizes for you, the motorsport enthusiast. However, if you have not been to one of our meets and have not experienced our raffle, you need to know that the key to winning a prize is giving back! In specific, for each can that you bring to the meet, you get one extra raffle ticket so do the math and give back!

Please remember that this month’s meet is on January 29th at The Route 46 Entertainment District, followed by a caravan over to the Rolex 24Hr Festivities. We look forward to seeing each of you at what promises to be an awesome meet.

Please also remember that even though the Orlando Automotive Club is not liable in any form for the actions of individual motorists and enthusiasts, we do urge extreme caution and absolute obedience to road rules to ensure the best experience for all. Thank You.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Cause2Cruise is an unknown quantity at this point
I would like to join the caravan to the Rolex24. We at cause2cruise follow the same commitment to charity by using our passion for cars to help others in need. Just moved back into the area and been looking for a proper club to join. Also, looking forward to seeing the cars you guy bring for the cars for the cure event. Happy cruising!!

Old 01-21-2011, 09:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
ricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Cause2Cruise
I would like to join the caravan to the Rolex24. We at cause2cruise follow the same commitment to charity by using our passion for cars to help others in need. Just moved back into the area and been looking for a proper club to join. Also, looking forward to seeing the cars you guy bring for the cars for the cure event. Happy cruising!!

Let's talk at the meet.

Old 01-26-2011, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
See you on Saturday.

Old 01-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Richie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud of
I'll be there.

Old 01-31-2011, 10:49 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Cause2Cruise is an unknown quantity at this point
Ricky, looks like I missed you at the show. Here a a few pics I took while I was there, the black Mustang is my car. I know its nothing special right now, but I just got the car and I'm still applying for sponsorships for the 2011 car show season. I do look forward to meeting you. I know that you guys will be at the cars for the cure show, hope we can catch up there.
Cars & Cafe Jan 31, 2011 | Facebook

Old 02-01-2011, 08:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Cause2Cruise
Ricky, looks like I missed you at the show. Here a a few pics I took while I was there, the black Mustang is my car. I know its nothing special right now, but I just got the car and I'm still applying for sponsorships for the 2011 car show season. I do look forward to meeting you. I know that you guys will be at the cars for the cure show, hope we can catch up there.
Cars & Cafe Jan 31, 2011 | Facebook

sorry we missed each other. thanks for sharing the pics.