Notices
Southeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AL, GA, and FL

St. Pete Festivals of Speed

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 02:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
St. Pete Festivals of Speed

I had a media pass to the Luxury & Lifestyle Jet Port Reception party tonight so I drove down to St. Pete. Very cool, classy, and well put together. The cars, planes, boats, bikes, and I must say very beautiful women made it a great event.

Here's a quick iPhone video before it got dark, and uploaded to youtube, so pretty poor quality but you get the idea

Photos should be done by tomorrow night

YouTube - 2010 St. Pete Festivals of Speed Jet Port Reception

I'll also be at the show on Sunday so stay tuned for those photos as well

Peter