Notices
Southeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AL, GA, and FL

*Orlando, FL Cars & Cafe "Saturday" 2/27/10*

Old 02-22-2010, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
ricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of light
*Orlando, FL Cars & Cafe "Saturday" 2/27/10*

EMs, Members, Enthusiasts and Friends,
2010 is here and we are even more determined to spread our passion for the automotive game while fostering charity through:
· recurring canned food drives &
· special initiatives meant to shed light on worthy causes.
In turn, we start this 2010 season with a request to help the people of Haiti as they try to find hope after one of the worst natural disasters of modern times. Proceeds and collections will be turned over to the Red Cross for use in the Haitian disaster effort. We are also committed to working even harder than before to ensure that the faithful get their fill by:
· implementing guest and participant suggestions from the 2009 season and
· attracting some of the most exotic cars in the world.
So bring your A Game to the Route 46 Entertainment District every last Saturday of the month and be prepared for the hottest year at the only meet where automotive acumen and passion collide.

-Orlando Automotive Club Team

pics from Jan 10 meet

Old 02-22-2010, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
Paperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the rough
Where is this? I live in Melbourne and lived in Longwood for years, but I can't picture the location.

Old 02-22-2010, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
ricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Paperbill
Where is this? I live in Melbourne and lived in Longwood for years, but I can't picture the location.

its a fairly new location(about 1.5 yr since opening), right of exit 101 (I-4) Sanford. its the exit you would take to go to Seminole Towne Center MAll. Hopes that helps and I hope you are able to come out. The location is great. Great food, bathrooms, automotive theme ect...

click on the location link
http://www.orlandoautomotiveclub.com/cars_and_cafe.html

Last edited by ricky; 02-22-2010 at 05:26 PM.