Notices
Southeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AL, GA, and FL

Cars & Coffee - St. Petersburg, FL

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 10:13 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
BenG is an unknown quantity at this point
Cars & Coffee - St. Petersburg, FL

A recent trip to New England reminded me what great driving weather we have. Take advantage!

Old 01-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
deputydog95 has a brilliant futuredeputydog95 has a brilliant futuredeputydog95 has a brilliant futuredeputydog95 has a brilliant futuredeputydog95 has a brilliant futuredeputydog95 has a brilliant futuredeputydog95 has a brilliant futuredeputydog95 has a brilliant futuredeputydog95 has a brilliant futuredeputydog95 has a brilliant futuredeputydog95 has a brilliant future
That's a good event. I try to go to every 3rd one or so. It's usually the same cars over and over again.

Old 01-07-2009, 08:52 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Last month, despite the fog, we had our biggest turn out yet; our big parking lot was completely full and cars stretched down the street.

Also, I want to thank everyone that brought out a toy for our Toys-for-Tots drive.

Old 01-07-2009, 09:57 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! These are popping up everywhere! Btw, the wheels on that TT look like my old ones.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
That red Caddy Eldorado looks pimp.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:15 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
Nice! These are popping up everywhere! Btw, the wheels on that TT look like my old ones.
Do not flatter yourself .

Looks like a nice gathering!

Old 01-09-2009, 12:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
When is the next one? I'd like to come out and take a few photos myself.

Old 03-17-2009, 10:56 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
For this Cars & Coffee we want to try and fill both the east and west parking lots. The west parking lot will be for American, Japanese, and Korean manufacturers and the eastern lot for the German, Italian, and British makes. The coffee tent will be in the bridge/south lot that connects the two.

Who: Owners and collectors of classic, luxury, exotic, or just plain fun automobiles
What: Cars and Coffee—the perfect excuse to wake up early and drive your favorite toy
When: The 3rd Saturday of this month—March 21st between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m.
Where: duPont Publishing headquarters—3051 Tech Drive St. Petersburg, FL 33716

Old 04-15-2009, 04:15 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Just a reminder for those that attend the event to to practice some self-restraint, especially when leaving the meet. The increase in attendance this past year has put us in closer proximity to one another; increasing the risk of injury and/or serious car damage.

Who: Owners and collectors of classic, luxury, exotic, or just plain fun automobiles
What: Cars and Coffee—the perfect excuse to wake up early and drive your favorite toy
When: The 3rd Saturday of this month—April 18th between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m.
Where: duPont Publishing headquarters—3051 Tech Drive St. Petersburg, FL 33716

Old 04-15-2009, 04:29 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! I would love to go to one, too bad there's none in the tri state area..

Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee - St. Petersburg, FL