Notices
Smoke & Vine Discussion Forum For The Finest Cigars, Wines, and Spirits From Around The Globe.

Anyone smoke any good cigars lately?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
Here's a tip for you guys who want to try some really great Cubans but don't want to take the risk with US customs, etc. Puro Express sells bespoke (custom rolled) cuban cigars that are unbanded. Since there's no band that says "Cuba" on it and the boxes don't say "Cuba" on them, there's no problem with customs. I just had one and it was really delicious - rich tobacco with some cream and some delicious spice. I'm definitely getting more and they are coming out with additional sizes soon too. Right now the only size is a Laguito No. 5 (54 x 5 3/5). But I think they have a corona, a robusto and a piramide coming soon. Order them this weekend and you may have them by next Fri.

Old 02-05-2011, 09:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
My GF and I just smoked a box of Cubans. But don't tell UBC.

Old 02-05-2011, 09:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wyatth
My GF and I just smoked a box of Cubans. But don't tell UBC.
I wont tell, if you send me a box.

Old 02-05-2011, 09:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by U-Boat Commander
Here's a tip for you guys who want to try some really great Cubans but don't want to take the risk with US customs, etc. Puro Express sells bespoke (custom rolled) cuban cigars that are unbanded. Since there's no band that says "Cuba" on it and the boxes don't say "Cuba" on them, there's no problem with customs. I just had one and it was really delicious - rich tobacco with some cream and some delicious spice. I'm definitely getting more and they are coming out with additional sizes soon too. Right now the only size is a Laguito No. 5 (54 x 5 3/5). But I think they have a corona, a robusto and a piramide coming soon. Order them this weekend and you may have them by next Fri.
Good to know. I will have to setup a herf with you someday!

Old 02-05-2011, 09:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ptrans
I wont tell, if you send me a box.
Sure I will send it!

Hehe
'Twas a joke with UBC, he has a box of Cubans sort of in my GF's possession at the moment.

Old 02-05-2011, 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by wyatth
Sure I will send it!

Hehe
'Twas a joke with UBC, he has a box of Cubans sort of in my GF's possession at the moment.
Its cool, as long as someone is enjoying a box of Cubans!

Old 02-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Curvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond repute
Sat outside in the sun, waterfalls gurgling in the pool, and enjoy a Partagas #4 Cuban before the Super Bowl began.. Was an excellent way to spend a couple hours.

Old 02-07-2011, 03:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Curvejunkie
Sat outside in the sun, waterfalls gurgling in the pool, and enjoy a Partagas #4 Cuban before the Super Bowl began.. Was an excellent way to spend a couple hours.
Nice! I have the cigars, now I just need the sun and the pool.

Old 02-10-2011, 10:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
b9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond repute
I got some cigars via swiss post today!

Old 02-10-2011, 10:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by b9ev
I got some cigars via swiss post today!
Very cool! What did you get?

Quick Reply: Anyone smoke any good cigars lately?