Notices
Smoke & Vine Discussion Forum For The Finest Cigars, Wines, and Spirits From Around The Globe.

Amazing Cigar Collections

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 02:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
I suppose this thread is not complete without a recent pic of my CC stash, he he he.

Old 12-08-2011, 08:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
They are some amazing collections only one thing annoys me though

and possibly my inner deatiler and ocd but they are so unorganised except one or two like i would put all the Bolivar together all the Cohiba together ect.

Old 12-08-2011, 08:58 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
I assume you don't intend on smoking all of those ( I assume you are constantly buying ). So what will you do with them all? Can you sell them?

Old 12-09-2011, 02:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
^ I will eventually smoke them. I am aging some and smoking others now and regularly buying more. They do improve substantially over time. There are 2011 cigars in there and some as old as 1997 and everything in between. And if I wanted to sell them, that would be easy and at a substantial profit over what I paid for them.

As a general rule of thumb, your average box of major brand (Cohiba, Bolivar, Partagas, Upmann, etc.) Cuban cigars that is stored properly will double in value over 10 years and, if you pick the right boxes, they will increase in value between 3x and as much as 10x over 10 years. For the most part, that's not exactly killing it -- about a 7% IRR for the average box. But I think you could make the argument that Cuban cigars are a better investment than most first world government bonds from a risk/yield perspective and they are an inflation hedge as well.

That all being said, I just like smoking them.

Last edited by U-Boat Commander; 12-09-2011 at 02:16 AM.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Check out this in-home humidor!

Old 01-11-2012, 07:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
st00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond repute
very nice room there, could lose a few hours puffing away in there

Old 10-03-2014, 01:18 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
johncieera is an unknown quantity at this point
Third pic down . . . wow! Looks like a wine cellar. Optimal wine cellar temp/humidity is what, ~ 60F/60-65%? This is pretty good for cigar storage too?Visit Swisscubancigars for more information