Notices
Smoke & Vine Discussion Forum For The Finest Cigars, Wines, and Spirits From Around The Globe.

::Please Welcome Robert and HECHA HUMO CIGARS to Teamspeed::

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 09:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think there is a better reference than Hernando. Welcome to Rodert and HH, I look forward to sampling your product.

Old 09-15-2010, 10:14 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
Any friend of Hernando's is certainly a friend of mine!
Originally Posted by JC919
I don't think there is a better reference than Hernando.
I'm with these guys.

Welcome Robert. We'll be talking really soon.

Old 09-15-2010, 11:07 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Robert@TheHotelHumidor is on a distinguished roadRobert@TheHotelHumidor is on a distinguished roadRobert@TheHotelHumidor is on a distinguished roadRobert@TheHotelHumidor is on a distinguished road
Hey Guys thank you all for the welcome. I am glad to be a TS sponsor and member. Darren has posted much information about Hecha Humo cigars and I hope that you guys all get to try them. In addition to Hecha Humo Cigars, I own a company called The Hotel Humidor.

THH is the exclusive cigar distributor for numerous hotels, restaurants and concierge companies, including: Ritz Carlton, Starwood Hotels, Conrad Hotels, Four Seasons,The Tides Miami Beach, Fairmont, etc. The point is that we carry and distribute any brand you could desire.

I look forward to hearing from you guys and satisfying your cigar needs. As a thank you to you guys, I will be including nice stainless steal cutters in all loose cigar orders and humidors (not the bullshit ones) with all box orders. Additionally, all Hecha Humo products are available to you at a 20% discount.

I look forward to working with you guys

Hecha Humo Cigars
Robert@thehotelhumidor.com

Old 09-16-2010, 09:14 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
Welcome Robert, and HH. I look forward to learning more about your company and products. Any friend of Hernando's is certainly a friend of mine!
Thanks for the good words. He's a good guy, def keep him in mind for cigars.

Originally Posted by big_slacker
This was the friend you posted about earlier, good to have you Robby. There are some cigar lovers here so I'm sure you'll fit right in.
Yes it is the same one.

Originally Posted by TTM0TION
This is perfect timing as I need to fill my humidor!!! Will be in touch.
Well now you know who to call.

Originally Posted by JC919
I don't think there is a better reference than Hernando. Welcome to Rodert and HH, I look forward to sampling your product.
Thank you for that brother.

Old 09-16-2010, 09:31 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the forum

Old 09-16-2010, 09:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
welcome to the team, your assortments look like they might find their way to Bahrain.

Old 09-16-2010, 08:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Robby!

Gonna check the site!!

Welcome to TS

Old 09-16-2010, 08:59 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Aahhh.... Yesssssss!

Welcome aboard!