Notices
Smoke & Vine Discussion Forum For The Finest Cigars, Wines, and Spirits From Around The Globe.

Nothing like a good "Italian" with a Pizza

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing like a good "Italian" with a Pizza

Last night here in MIA it was freezing so I ordered a nice thin/crispy pizza and poped this open...then killed the last glass today (its about 12:30pm)...I love a sick bottle with a $12 pizza!
Name:  IMG00097-20100110-1224.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  23.7 KB

Old 01-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Wowsers! Great bottle! Had a 1983 for one of my birthdays the other year, and bought a 1998 for my Dad's 50th, now that was hard to get hold off!

How was it?!

Old 01-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
I like Peroni and Pizza... top it off with a couple episodes of Sopranos and you've got yourself an evening!

Old 01-10-2010, 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond repute
If I hear you say freezing in Miami one more time I am going to pack a cooler full of dry ice and snow and send it to you!

Old 01-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JarodL
If I hear you say freezing in Miami one more time I am going to pack a cooler full of dry ice and snow and send it to you!
LOL dude come on 35 today high of 38 its absurd for here normal for you..

It was very tasty I have a 6 pack down to 4 now