Notices
Smoke & Vine Discussion Forum For The Finest Cigars, Wines, and Spirits From Around The Globe.

Ardbeg 'Double Barrel'

Old 02-26-2009, 01:29 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Ardbeg 'Double Barrel'

I just wrote this article on the Ardbeg 'Double Barrel'. I personally think this is a cool product. However, I think a lot of what you're paying for are non-whisky items (the leather case, the silver cups, etc.).

My question is, what are the rarest, most exclusive, most expensive whisky-ONLY products out there? And if you've had a sip, are they really worth it?

Rock on,

--eric

Old 02-26-2009, 01:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I don't drink and know nothing about spirits. But your article is very well written! I see that this is your first post, welcome to the TEAM my friend!

Old 02-26-2009, 01:58 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks very much!! I was stoked when I found this site -- it's right up my alley: cars, planes, food, wine, travel... what more does a man live for?

Oh, that's right -- I almost forgot: the company of a good woman who enjoys these things too...

--eric