Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

All the shades of blue offered by Porsche!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 12:25 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
George Manont is an unknown quantity at this point
RWB = RUAH Welt Begriff = Rough World Concept

My apology, miss spelling

RWB = RUAH Welt Begriff = Rough World Concept

This was the 1st exposed of RWB, " Stella Artois "

it is still going strong

Old 11-27-2012, 12:38 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
George Manont is an unknown quantity at this point
Wide & Wild RWB Frog

The Making of RWB USA

9 Magazine had a rare opportunity to spend time with Nakai-San of Rauh-Welt Begriff / RWB while he created this 993 Wide-Body mastepiece for a USA Customer. This RWB 993 is #5 in the USA and will be featured in the May / June 2012 issue of 9 Magazine.

The process to build this RWB took Nakai-San about a week from start to finish. The parts were shipped ahead of time from Japan and painted to match before he arrived.

The wide-body fenders were trial fitted, and then installed after the OE fenders were cut and removed. The front bumper, side skirts, signature whale-tail and wheels were then installed.

The finished product is the one of the most wicked and highest quality kits for Porsche available today. It's no wonder RWB is the hottest trend in the industry. Nakai-San's attention to detail and superior craftsmanship is evident at every angle.

We would like to thank the owner of #5 and RWB for allowing us the opportunity to make this video. In addition, a special thanks to Kenny and Edmond at Chilly Performance in Tampa.

Old 11-17-2013, 09:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
VooDoo Blue

Attached Images  
Old 11-18-2013, 09:43 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
That's such a beauty

Old 11-18-2013, 07:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
That's such a beauty
Beauty is the word. Agree!

Old 03-04-2014, 04:18 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
rosino is an unknown quantity at this point
I have been stalking this thread for a while... hoping to find inspiration for my 991 GT3 on order which I hope to get with PTS.. for now my heart is on Voodoo Blue..

As a token of appreciation for all the BLUE found on the thread here's a few Aqua Blue of my now departed 911 991 S

For me one of the greatest Blues Porsche has made.. and at least in picture prefer it to the new Sapphire one which I find too light..

Old 05-01-2014, 12:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Guys,

A friend needs to now for his project... what is the name and code for this?

Name:  540351_444866838857804_1155000782_n_zps48e48f60.jpg
Views: 1692
Size:  38.2 KB

Old 05-03-2014, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
I believe that's a Ruf color and not a Porsche color... it is a little darker than Riv. Blue
Call or email them in Germany, they are very helpful and easy going...

Old 05-03-2014, 02:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
I think it's Mexico Blue but i'm not 100% sure.

Old 05-03-2014, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
that particular blue is called Avis Blue. RUF's own color. not Riviera nor Mexico.

Quick Reply: All the shades of blue offered by Porsche!