Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1986 Porsche 959 Prototype Headed to Barrett-Jackson

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 02:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
now that is a piece of history!

Old 01-17-2013, 02:22 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
OctaneMatt is an unknown quantity at this point
I was at the show on Sunday and captured some shots of the 959 as well as many of the other cars on display. The lighting was tricky but it turned out OK: Barrett-Jackson photo gallery

Old 01-17-2013, 02:52 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
OctaneMatt is an unknown quantity at this point
And when I saw it the stance looked normal.

Old 01-17-2013, 10:29 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
Those are some great photos OctaneMatt !! Thank you for sharing, I love that 300SL Gull Wing

Old 01-20-2013, 06:57 PM
Former Sponsor
Cahuck is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 01-20-2013, 08:06 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I thought it would go for more than that.

Old 01-21-2013, 11:12 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
That seems like a steal, I would have at least thought it would be around the 500 mark if not more.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
That seems like a steal, I would have at least thought it would be around the 500 mark if not more.

I was surprised too, is the car not road legal?

Old 01-21-2013, 04:17 PM
Former Sponsor
I was surprised too, is the car not road legal?
That's a very good point, I'm really not sure.

Old 01-23-2013, 02:58 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
A steal!!