Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

90's Greatest Hits the Turbo 3.6

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 10:30 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
90's Greatest Hits the Turbo 3.6

Last of the Wild One's, my Turbo 3.6.

Recently I've been contacted by a few TS members to create a post and provide pictures to my Turbo 3.6. I got this car a while ago and its a U.S spec 1994 Turbo 3.6 in Black over Black BadBoys style. The car has the optional Chrome wheels ala BadBoys and it has a few upgrades to it as you might notice an exhaust, headers, aftermarket turbo gauge, aftermarket speakers and stereo.

The car is currently at the workshop for new gasket, hoses, Warm up regulator, clutch, flywheel and basically a engine out service. As we approach Christmas and NewYears the parts will basically take more than the usual 15 days to arrive and I hope to have the car running by early to mid February being optimistic.

This 2 door vehicle to me has always been my favourite Porsche design as I like the single tail light in the back, the wide arches and the whailtale spoiler and now I can cross this dream off to the accomplished section of my bucket list as I hope to hold on to this car forever.

I have only driven the car for half an hour since I have picked it up, nothing like letting the turbo's spool and kick. The car is very intoxicating to drive and I like how minimalist it is compared to the newer Stuttgart offerings which to me seem to pampered as a driver with the cupholders, heated steering and the other creature comforts.

The car is near perfect inside and out just a few rock chips on the front bumper and bonnet that I hope to take care later on as my main priority is the driveabilty and sort the mechanical bits to tip top shape.

The car is having the clear side markers replaced for the oem orange ones and a rear right tail light has been ordered because the seals on this one has worn out and in need of replacement for water seepage

Exterior

Interior

Last edited by MeanMachine; 12-24-2012 at 10:35 AM.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Perfect Mo, this car is awesome! More pics when it is ready please :-)

Old 12-24-2012, 12:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
I like where this thread is going! The more pictures the better!

Old 12-24-2012, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
MashaAllah. I love it bro. My favourite Porsche of all time. Inshallah hope to get one one day.

Old 12-24-2012, 01:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
El Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura about
Mashallah!!!!! Congrats on a beautiful purchase man!

I always loved the 3.6 Turbos, especially with the stealth black on black look. Keep sharing the pics as the car develops

Old 12-24-2012, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great looking car!!! Congrats! The interior looks great! Keep the pics coming. I'm looking forward to seeing it finished!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using teamspeed

Old 12-24-2012, 06:28 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Nice

Old 12-25-2012, 12:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
MM, Can you PM and let me know where you got the 3.6 from in the US and how much they usually go for in the USA and KWT? Thanks Akhoi

Old 12-26-2012, 10:10 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
MeanMachine That is simply a stunning looking car !! The 3.6 Turbo is one of my top cars ever. Can't wait to see some more pictures Can't wait to hear more about it after you get some more miles under your belt.

Old 01-03-2013, 01:33 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
MeanMachine That is simply a stunning looking car !! The 3.6 Turbo is one of my top cars ever. Can't wait to see some more pictures Can't wait to hear more about it after you get some more miles under your belt.
Thank you, unfortunatley I have only driven it once and that was probably a 20 mile drive and now its sitting at the dealership waiting for some new parts like a Warm Up Regulator.

I am anxious to go out in it for a nice drive with the windows down, maybe a early rise and go out for a long drive and have coffee in the outdoors and admire this black beauty from a further vantage point.

Quick Reply: 90's Greatest Hits the Turbo 3.6