Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Urban Outlaw Magnus Walker Visits Jay Leno

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 09:47 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Urban Outlaw Magnus Walker Visits Jay Leno

Name:  mage4_r.jpg
Views: 11538
Size:  168.3 KB

Urban Outlaw Magnus Walker Visits Jay Leno

Many of us around here have already enjoyed Magnus Walker's very own half-hour documentary last month, and it looks like the ultimate car guy himself, Jay Leno, was paying attention as well.

Jay invited Magnus to his famous garage and asked him to bring along the 1971 Porsche 911T we've all been drooling over of late. In the video below, Magnus talks about his passion for street-able race cars, and his customization processes.

Jay seems to be smitten with Walker's 71' noting it's a very rewarding driving experience. Stay tuned to Jay's channel as he says they will be road testing some of Walker's other Porsches very soon!

Old 11-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
andy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura about
Great post, thanks.
I've been admiring Magnus Walker's collection for a while, great detail on some of his cars.

Old 11-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Just finished watching this over on YouTube. Guy is def. living the dream, and has some amazing stuff in that collection.

Makes me want an early 911 even more than before.

Old 11-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Winchm60

Me as well...

I just love his garage / home....that whole vintage brick warehouse thing is just awesome.

Old 11-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That is one cool dude. I love his taste in colour schemes and textue variations and general finished builds.

I reckon his white one is the best.

Makes me want to go out and buy an old porchse now.

Old 11-13-2012, 10:29 PM
Nan
Teamspeed Member
Nan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Winchm60
Just finished watching this over on YouTube. Guy is def. living the dream, and has some amazing stuff in that collection.

100% agree!
Love these old 911's.
Now have to convince the wife she has to park her car outside in the rain while I have two toys in the garage.

Old 11-14-2012, 12:11 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
hlbeckley is an unknown quantity at this point
Watched the video and just went and googled about to find an early 70's 911 here in South Africa. USD50k was the cheapest and it was restored already, but poorly. I like the idea of one as a project

Old 11-14-2012, 01:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Enrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enough
Watching the video I noticed Ugly and few cars at Jay´s garage. is it true that he sold his collection to some Arab Millionare?
if it is true, what a disapointment, he was the real never sell a car hero

Old 11-15-2012, 08:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
I use to have a boss that was a huge old 911 hot rodder, had the chance to meet this guy once and man what a character. Had no idea the depth he went though.

Old 11-19-2012, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond repute
Guy is the man! An inspiration. Old 911 is high on the WANT list again!