Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RUF CTR2 Sport Photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
Talking RUF CTR2 Sport Photoshoot

Back in June I had the pleasure of shooting this amazing RUF CTR2 Sport for issue 90 of Total 911 Magazine. My understanding is that this is the first CTR2 Sport that was built, a few more followed after. This car has a crazy racing background and holds records at quite a few events/tracks. I got a quick ride in it during the shoot and was blown away by the power, such a raw powered vehicle. The original owner used to drive this on the streets as well as the track; even racing Pikes Peak Hill Climb a few times and driving THIS car to the event instead of transporting it via trailer.

To date this is definitely in my top 5 favorite cars that I've shot. I hope you guys enjoy the photos. The magazine is out now in the UK, but it may be a couple weeks until it hits US stands.

More photos: RUF CTR2 Sport / Total 911 Magazine - a set on Flickr

A shot from the digital copy of the magazine, which also shows my Gemballa 930 Turbo Cabrio Version III feature in the same issue!

RUF CTR2 Sport / Total 911 Magazine by jeremycliff, on Flickr

RUF CTR2 Sport 1 of 6 / Total 911 Magazine by jeremycliff, on Flickr

Cruising in the RUF CTR2 Sport / Total 911 Magazine by jeremycliff, on Flickr

Old 07-26-2012, 11:29 AM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
RUF the only tuner company that just gets it.

Old 07-26-2012, 11:41 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
That they do,

Old 07-26-2012, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Can I haz?

Old 07-26-2012, 11:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
absolutely love this car, will never get old!!!

Old 07-26-2012, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
I've never seen a Ruf I didn't like

Old 07-26-2012, 12:31 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing pics of an amazing car. I love that first overhead shot, showing those huge fenders.

Old 07-26-2012, 01:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Can I haz?
Well, it is for sale actually

Old 07-26-2012, 01:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by LaneS@macarbon.com
Amazing pics of an amazing car. I love that first overhead shot, showing those huge fenders.
Thank you! That is my favorite shot from the set

Old 07-26-2012, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Eccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the rough
Hawt.

Quick Reply: RUF CTR2 Sport Photoshoot