Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

dp Motorsport Porsche 935 Turbo Cab

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
Post dp Motorsport Porsche 935 Turbo Cab

dp Motorsport Porsche 935 Turbo Cab

I shot a friends dp Motorsport Porsche 935 Turbo Cab not to long ago for a feature in Total 911 Magazine. The magazine has been out for quite a while now so I figured I'd post up some of the photos. If you're interested in reading the feature you can find it in issue 87 of Total 911.

I also just shot the owners other classic Porsche, which is an 80's white on white on white Gemballa. That will be in the next issue of Total 911.

Last edited by myacreative; 07-10-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:08 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Love these! Any more of the white Gemballa? These were such 80's halo tuner cars!

Old 07-10-2012, 01:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Now THAT should be a car of the month contender...

Old 07-10-2012, 02:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by DJ
Love these! Any more of the white Gemballa? These were such 80's halo tuner cars!
Thanks DJ! I'll have more of the white Gemballa soon. I can't release them until the magazine comes out, which is in a little over a week.

There's also a RUF CTR2 Sport that i shot in this up coming issue... can't wait to release those!

Old 07-10-2012, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Quick behind the scenes shot of the RUF CTR2 Sport I shot.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Please post anytime!!!!

Old 07-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great pics. I like the lighting and shadows that really give it depth. The car is outstanding as well.

Last edited by Mystro; 07-11-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Former Sponsor
Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Gosh those are pretty cars! The '80s were great!!

Old 07-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Do + want

Old 07-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Please post anytime!!!!
Will do. I'll have quite a few more threads to make once some of these magazines come out.

Originally Posted by Mystro
Great pics. I like the lighting and shadows that really give it depth. The car is outstanding as well.
Thanks! Glad you enjoy the pics. The color is quite difficult to shoot... it is either really bright or really dark depending on how the light is hitting it. I'm glad these turned out decent tho.

Originally Posted by Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted
Gosh those are pretty cars! The '80s were great!!
The 80s was full of great looking cars... can't wait to shoot some more classic P Cars soon!

Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
Do + want
You and me both!

Quick Reply: dp Motorsport Porsche 935 Turbo Cab