Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Volkswagen agrees to buy rest of Porsche for $5.6bn

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 12:16 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
I'm also a little excited for a flat 6 version of this for my daughter

Attached Images  
Old 07-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cotmfk
We shall see what the future holds. At this point, I'm wary of the deal. I don't like seeing Audi parts plopped into Lambos, and am thinking the same will happen with Porsche.
You mean, VW parts plopped into Lambo's

Old 07-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond repute
Not worried at all. Next.

Old 07-06-2012, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Overtaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
I trust VW to leave Porsche alone to keep on producing some of the finest, purest, most sought after machines the world has seen.
Yea, can't wait to see heavy hybrid tech to trickle down to the 911 and Boxter line-up!

Old 07-07-2012, 01:45 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Well the good news is Porsche can stop building SUV and family cars to stay independent.
You mean, VW parts plopped into Lambo's

Last edited by Mystro; 07-07-2012 at 01:47 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
Can wait for the Tiguan GTS to arrive

Old 07-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mystro
Well the good news is Porsche can stop building SUV and family cars to stay independent.
Still stuck in 2002 I see... Get over it already

Old 07-08-2012, 12:38 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Still stuck in 2002 I see... Get over it already
Seriously

Why care that they make an suv

Ferrari
Maserati
bentley

All are trying or hinting. Its just a matter of time

Old 07-08-2012, 02:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
I can now say Porsches are just hopped up beetles w/o getting flamed

Old 07-08-2012, 10:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yea, I am sure Ferrari owners won't mind if Ferrari came out with a family SUV?......How about if Bentley makes a pick-up truck.. You honestly don't see a conflicting ideology with a sportscar company making a SUV??????

Originally Posted by h20skier
Seriously

Why care that they make an suv

Ferrari
Maserati
bentley

All are trying or hinting. Its just a matter of time

Last edited by Mystro; 07-08-2012 at 10:14 PM.

Quick Reply: Volkswagen agrees to buy rest of Porsche for $5.6bn