Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Winter Wonderland....Porsche style (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Winter Wonderland....Porsche style (pics)

WE only had one good snow fall in the North East so far so I decided to slide my 1988 Commemorative Edition out for some snow pics. Add yours.

Last edited by Mystro; 02-07-2012 at 04:19 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:20 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
One of my fav colors ever on the 911 was the diamond blue used on these, at least that's what I think it is called !

Old 02-07-2012, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
spectacular thanks for sharing!!!

Old 02-07-2012, 04:49 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yup,you got it... Its called Diamond Blue Metallic with color matched Fuch and matched interior. I have never felt carpet this thick and plush on any of my previous 911's. Even the trunk carpet feels like a cashmere bed.
Originally Posted by DJ
One of my fav colors ever on the 911 was the diamond blue used on these, at least that's what I think it is called !
I hoovered around this car for a long time and when a fellow PCA member was thinking of selling, I pounced on it. He was the original owner and kept it in concourse condition. He had everything including the window sticker.

Last edited by Mystro; 02-07-2012 at 05:01 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:58 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
If you ever decide to sell in the near future please shoot me a pm, been looking for a diamond aniv cab myself!

Old 02-09-2012, 07:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
andy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura about
Very cool, enough said.

Old 02-29-2012, 06:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow beauty!

Old 02-29-2012, 10:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics.

Old 03-03-2012, 04:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond repute
Right on!! I thought that your car looked familiar,Congratulations on being the month of December, My car is July... http://www.lulu.com/product/calendar...-2012/18899905

Last edited by fat cab; 03-03-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Old 03-03-2012, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
I do hope that Porsche goes back to building proper Targas

great car, thanks for sharing it with us

Quick Reply: Winter Wonderland....Porsche style (pics)