Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who has a contact at RUF in Germany?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
If you go to Stuttgart and do not visit the Porsche museum, you will be banned for life from TS and all other automotive forums.....
.....dude, i have been to Stuttgart AND the Porsche Museum before!!!...and i am going back to the museum the first day i am there. The real question is, have you been and why didnt you come along with us on the trip? THAT is grounds for a banning if i ever heard one!