Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

275K mile 993 cab!

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 10:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The air cooled motors were built for endurance. The old saying goes,.... "Porsche might not be the fastest car on the track, but it will be the fastest car that finishes the race."

Old 02-17-2012, 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Monsta is an unknown quantity at this point
275k!! Thats awesome!! I would love to do that...

Old 02-17-2012, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hugo
Hey Zamirz
What's with the avatar,did you get the Rt12R?
I nearly bought that one...
imo the best car Ruf has ever built,awesome power perfectly balanced
Hey hugo!

Hope all is well with you.

Sadly I have not purchased the RT12R. I'm not quite ready for that kind of car just yet, but I like the car and photo, and needed a new avatar. Do you know if RUF has taken any orders for the car and what colors they are going to be built in?

Old 02-22-2012, 07:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
Hey hugo!

Hope all is well with you.

Sadly I have not purchased the RT12R. I'm not quite ready for that kind of car just yet, but I like the car and photo, and needed a new avatar. Do you know if RUF has taken any orders for the car and what colors they are going to be built in?
Last summer they have made 2 both like your avatar- german flag
i wanted mine silver/green/green stripe like my ctr2 but decided to wait for the 991 shape...