Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Singer & Cosworth Team up for the Third Singer 911

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 11:26 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
lol.

/thread.

Old 07-17-2011, 11:26 PM
Banned
the ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PorscheAudi
You're not worth it. Enjoy being the biggest fvck on TS. Have fun with your Toyota
I'd say it's more fun than your VW but that would be stooping to your level

Personal attacks are all you chumps can do because you have no fucckin clue what the fucck you're talkin about...

Is that gold chain turnin green yet....

Old 07-17-2011, 11:30 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by the ronin
That I'm sure puts me in a different league than someone that only dreams of owning..
It's funny how there are so many assholes on every forum no matter what the mark. A fool has nothing but ass comments because he speaks from that orifice with any first hand knowledge.

Who wants to collect old cars when there is a newer better car to be had...?
So when some dick head calls me a douchbag because it don't keep all my old cars a jackoff like you jumps in and calls me a douchbag because I disagree with the fact that collecting old shit is a waste of momey and time...Seriously it is you that is the douchbag chump......
Do you hold it while he trys to pee...
Old shit is just that...seriously do you have any old bone stock cars ?
They suck and that's why new cars are designed..
Collectors are those that can't drive the crap they have...

Do I need to find some gold chains and a fake Rolex to be a ex-Porsche owner ?
Your comments suggest you are a person small in stature with a napoleonic attitude and a tiny penis to match. No amount of bragging about what you do have will ever compensate for what you will never have....

Old 07-17-2011, 11:30 PM
Banned
the ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
the ronin,

You contradict yourself a lot. You own a sailboat, that's "old outdated shit". Funny you mentioned a fake Rolex, as a real Rolex is also "old outdated shit" according to your logic.
A 60" sailboat is outdated shit...

Rolex suck....

Old 07-17-2011, 11:32 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by BigE
Your comments suggest you are a person small in stature with a napoleonic attitude and a tiny penis to match. No amount of bragging about what you do have will ever compensate for what you will never have....
Do mean yo mamma...

Sorry fool I have everything I want... Been there done that.

Old 07-17-2011, 11:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute
^ yeah, everything except class and social skills

Old 07-17-2011, 11:36 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by PorscheAudi
^ yeah, everything except class and social skills
It's you calling people you don't know "douchbags" chump, so much for class and social skills in the first place....

I see your dream is two chicks at the same time..
What are ya gonna do watch?

Last edited by the ronin; 07-17-2011 at 11:39 PM.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:40 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Why are you guys doing what he wants? He is just trying to get you guys all hissy and then laughing about it.

Old 07-17-2011, 11:46 PM
Banned
Ok I'll stop laughing at the fools. I know it's unfair to take advantage of those that don't know better... But they make it so, so easy to point out their ignorance..
60" sailboats are outdated shit....
I can't believe how fucckin stupid these guys truely are..

Last edited by the ronin; 07-17-2011 at 11:51 PM.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
Maybe my favorite cars out there right now. Simply incredible. I love everything about them.
I couldn't have said it better.

ronin,
Please give it a rest, you are not contributing whatsoever to this thread. Obviously your car is the ultimate in your mind, but others may not see it that way.

Last edited by "The JC"; 07-18-2011 at 12:00 AM.

Quick Reply: Singer & Cosworth Team up for the Third Singer 911