Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 Coupé - A Tribute

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 04:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Lovely post of you, great car, I can still remember my first drive in a 911, it was in july 1986, and I was speeding with another 911 at a tricky way (Rix40), and we could not resist a race in high speeding the cars at their limit´s.

I won!

The guy sitting in the passenger seat did not wear his seatbelt, I asked him why not, and he told me at that speed it would been better to die, then to be an invalid.

My face was red for about 1 hour after.

And yes, it was a white 911, with Fuchs wheels and a big duck tale.

Old 03-10-2011, 05:14 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Axman
Lovely post of you, great car, I can still remember my first drive in a 911, it was in july 1986, and I was speeding with another 911 at a tricky way (Rix40), and we could not resist a race in high speeding the cars at their limit´s.

I won!

The guy sitting in the passenger seat did not wear his seatbelt, I asked him why not, and he told me at that speed it would been better to die, then to be an invalid.

My face was red for about 1 hour after.

And yes, it was a white 911, with Fuchs wheels and a big duck tale.
The car sounds lovely. Do you have pics by any chance ?

Old 03-10-2011, 05:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sinan
The car sounds lovely. Do you have pics by any chance ?
Sorry, but no!

Old 03-10-2011, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
baddabing is on a distinguished roadbaddabing is on a distinguished road
rep +

Nice post, thanks!

Old 03-10-2011, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Nice post buddy, how about you go out and buy one now?

Old 03-11-2011, 02:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I would love to own one some day