Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 Coupé - A Tribute

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thanks for sharing..

What's the name of the green color in the 5th pic?

Old 03-09-2011, 02:25 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hattawi
Thanks for sharing..

What's the name of the green color in the 5th pic?
It’s the car of Ferry Porsche, painted in his favorite color: Amazon Green Metallic.

Old 03-09-2011, 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
What a cool post. Thanks for taking the time to put that all up!

Old 03-09-2011, 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great car! Great post. My first ride in a Porsche was in a 1977 930 Turbo and it was love at first site.

Old 03-09-2011, 04:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gah993
Great car! Great post. My first ride in a Porsche was in a 1977 930 Turbo and it was love at first site.
Funny, mine too. I remember it vividly like it was yesterday. Set me on a love affair with 911 Turbos that has remained until this day. There will always be a 911 turbo in my garage.

Old 03-09-2011, 05:07 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Me too. Dad used to race the 930 in the 80's. Great memories. Used to buy crate motors from Porsche Motorsport.

Old 03-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Great post. Rep

Old 03-09-2011, 05:49 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I love the 930, the first Porsche I had a ride in was a Black 930 Turbo my uncle had. Over the years the collection expanded and it was parked between a 928, 968 and a 996.

Last edited by MeanMachine; 03-09-2011 at 06:21 PM.
Old 03-10-2011, 02:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
First 3.0 turbo that I saw here was Purple with White leather along with those turbo stripes in White. I need to ask around to see what happened to it.

Old 03-10-2011, 03:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
drknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Chin.Up
Here's a pic I took last summer

nice shot

Quick Reply: Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 Coupé - A Tribute