Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Porsche pics from the Nurburgring 24

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 09:30 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to all
My Porsche pics from the Nurburgring 24

I was in the pits for the race this year and took a few pics over the race....

Sabine's car..gearbox failure

Walter:

Chris Harris and happy RS crew when they came 13th:

My car with the race car afterwards:

Former Porsche Le Mans 24 Porsche winner Hans Stuck:

Not sure what she was driving:

Old 07-19-2010, 11:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Cool photos! I love the shot of your GT3RS next to Harris' car.

Old 07-19-2010, 12:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Cool photos! I love the shot of your GT3RS next to Harris' car.

It was fun..but more fun to get on the track myself later

Old 07-19-2010, 02:00 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Great photo set.

Old 07-19-2010, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
V nice

Old 07-19-2010, 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome! Late pictures, but still rep.