Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello from a newbie !

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
If you ever want to sell that turbo I will give it a loving home! That was my dream car when I was a young child, as soon as I have a garage to keep one properly in I am going to get one.

Old 03-28-2008, 02:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Top Banana will become famous soon enoughTop Banana will become famous soon enoughTop Banana will become famous soon enoughTop Banana will become famous soon enoughTop Banana will become famous soon enoughTop Banana will become famous soon enoughTop Banana will become famous soon enoughTop Banana will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
awesome pic, was that taken from the air?

Yes, there are professional photographers that follow the circuit and take great shots like that from helicopters.

They would fly so low that sometimes you were in danger of hitting them.

If they were down shooting a boat that was ahead of you and you were trying to pass, you would have to wait for them to clear off.

There is some video clips on the website, of racing action.

Old 03-28-2008, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome and enjoy.

Old 03-28-2008, 02:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Top Banana will become famous soon enoughTop Banana will become famous soon enoughTop Banana will become famous soon enoughTop Banana will become famous soon enoughTop Banana will become famous soon enoughTop Banana will become famous soon enoughTop Banana will become famous soon enoughTop Banana will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by nerual
If you ever want to sell that turbo I will give it a loving home! That was my dream car when I was a young child, as soon as I have a garage to keep one properly in I am going to get one.

Thanks, but I'm afraid it will be with me until I can't drive anymore and then my sons will flip a coin to see who gets it.

I have had newer ones since '87, but that car is such a neat car, I just can't bring myself to get rid of it. I have 32,000 miles on it now since new. Always used Mobil 1 in it, as I used to race and knew first hand how good that was for the engines in the race cars.

Old 03-28-2008, 02:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Top Banana
Thanks, but I'm afraid it will be with me until I can't drive anymore and then my sons will flip a coin to see who gets it.
If you ever need to disown them, please consider me the daughter you never had.

Old 03-28-2008, 03:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
If you ever need to disown them, please consider me the daughter you never had.

No thanks....daughters always mean a dowery. Hell, my father in law passed away and he still owes me a cow from my wife's dowery.

Old 03-28-2008, 03:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Top Banana
No thanks....daughters always mean a dowery. Hell, my father in law passed away and he still owes me a cow from my wife's dowery.
Just use the car as the dowry, I'll bump the groom off and keep it for myself. Simple. No need to fuss with cows.

Old 03-28-2008, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Coochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome Top Banana.
Cool boat!

Old 03-28-2008, 04:05 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Just use the car as the dowry, I'll bump the groom off and keep it for myself. Simple. No need to fuss with cows.
LOL Nerual, you are one persistent person!

Old 03-28-2008, 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
LOL Nerual, you are one persistent person!
Hahah come on man that car is serious business! I'm only going to be more jealous once he posts pics.

Quick Reply: Hello from a newbie !