Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

964 3.8RSR Cup, Amazing Freaking Deal, Had to Share This With You Guys

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Member
Baron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to all
964 3.8RSR Cup, Amazing Freaking Deal, Had to Share This With You Guys

Kinda blows my mind, I do not know the car personally but I don't see how you can beat it for the money if it is what they say it is. View Classified Ads

Old 11-11-2009, 09:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, that'd look amazing without the two-tone paint job... The body looks more like a 993 than a 964 doesn't it?

Old 11-11-2009, 09:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
Baron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to all
yea, but i mean a daytona winner, le mans runner, 39k?!!? that was a normal developed rsa/cup a year and a half ago... i think i might ditch my RSA for this or that 996 cup thats goin for 50k....

edit: i mean every aspect of this is too good to be true imo, a car that u could dominate in gtc-1 for 5k more than a spec boxcar? how do you beat that

Last edited by Baron; 11-11-2009 at 09:19 AM.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:20 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Eh. It would be worth way more if they hadn't molested it with 993 parts and hadn't raced it.

Old 11-11-2009, 09:24 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by jox
Eh. It would be worth way more if they hadn't molested it with 993 parts and hadn't raced it.
the 993 crap comes off in a week at a shop and imo the historic retards are gonna be paying significantly more for a car with history over a club raced cup in 10 years.... if u even look at the spares package and the current setup its worth it all day then some, all u really have to do to have it race ready is chuck that god awful cell and put a stock tank in till u sell it

Old 11-11-2009, 09:40 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
No.

Old 11-11-2009, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Member
jox, ive been following 911 race cars for awhile now and if you dont think this is an amazing deal ur crazy imo, you cannot find a cup ne where near as well developed for ne where near the money atm, slap on the racing history and i'll bet u $100 in 10-15 years there will be an old bastard at sothebys with a ragin hard-on bidding this through the roof, unless you have something freak, like the 600mile cup we currently take car of, racing history trumps cond once a car ages

Old 11-11-2009, 10:09 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
^ don't worry about Jox's opinion. He doesn't know much about cars. He calls his car a Porshhh.

Old 11-11-2009, 10:49 AM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL
He calls his car a Porshhh.
And even then only when it's in focus.

Old 11-11-2009, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Gobbles
And even then only when it's in focus.
?? lol

Originally Posted by ATL
^ don't worry about Jox's opinion. He doesn't know much about cars. He calls his car a Porshhh.

oo i see lol