Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche 935 @ Nürburgring (awesome)

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 05:48 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-03-2008, 06:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
What an unreal machine...

Old 03-04-2008, 11:36 AM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Man Jaber, I don't know how you guys do it!! There are so many slow cars using the Ring at the same time, one mistake on their part and you lose a fine piece of machinery. It looks like Yugos and Hyundais everywhere. Loved it at 8:50 when He passed him back, I was wondering if He was going to get him.. Man that takes some serious scones to race like that in all that traffic.. Thanks for the video Pal I really enjoyed it!!All the best, Kenny

Old 03-04-2008, 04:27 PM
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Smoothcab
Man Jaber, I don't know how you guys do it!! There are so many slow cars using the Ring at the same time, one mistake on their part and you lose a fine piece of machinery. It looks like Yugos and Hyundais everywhere. Loved it at 8:50 when He passed him back, I was wondering if He was going to get him.. Man that takes some serious scones to race like that in all that traffic.. Thanks for the video Pal I really enjoyed it!!All the best, Kenny
I agree its hard and the car I drive is in the middle its not fast Nor slow and driving this class is even harder as I have to watch out for slow cars and Fast cars coming to pass you . Just think about this it is hard during the day but the night part is even worse you see bright lights and you don't know where he is going and how fast he is . Kenny one thing I hope you can do is go to the Nurburgring 24hrs I went there just to have a look and see here I am now
I am even thinking in buying a house there

Old 03-04-2008, 05:04 PM
Kenny check this Video and if you are wondering what car it is its this 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g71j8WKzYVA

Attached Images   
Old 03-04-2008, 05:58 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for posting Jaber, you are a true enthusiast if you're thinking of getting a house there!!!

Old 03-04-2008, 06:15 PM
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
Thanks for posting Jaber, you are a true enthusiast if you're thinking of getting a house there!!!
Your welcome

Old 03-04-2008, 09:31 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
My Lord Jaber, That man has some "Mad Skills", He waits till the last minute before committing to his line because of slower traffic. At 10:20 he splits right between the two slower cars after the white, it appeared to be a BMW, cut right in front of him!! I can tell you Jaber that was one of the most thrilling rides I have taken.. And to think Jaber, It was raining in certain sections and He maintained his cool and control of that machine. I swear it felt like He hit 180 plus in the back straightaway!! The trees were a blurr and I know from experience that everything, from 150 on starts to blurr!! That was one on your Best yet and I thank you kind Sir for posting this..

If by chance you do purchase a home there, remember the "Ole Cowboy" so we may have a beer together on your front porch!!!

Old 03-04-2008, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by Smoothcab
My Lord Jaber, That man has some "Mad Skills", He waits till the last minute before committing to his line because of slower traffic. At 10:20 he splits right between the two slower cars after the white, it appeared to be a BMW, cut right in front of him!! I can tell you Jaber that was one of the most thrilling rides I have taken.. And to think Jaber, It was raining in certain sections and He maintained his cool and control of that machine. I swear it felt like He hit 180 plus in the back straightaway!! The trees were a blurr and I know from experience that everything, from 150 on starts to blurr!! That was one on your Best yet and I thank you kind Sir for posting this..

If by chance you do purchase a home there, remember the "Ole Cowboy" so we may have a beer together on your front porch!!!
I am glad you have enjoyed the Video Almost all cars will top over 180mph on the back straightaway but in my class I can only get the M3 up to 155-160mph and keep in mind that its the only time we can relax and drink water once you inter the old circuit its very busy and you have to be on the Ball
The "Ole Cowboy" is always welcome we just have to get his old back side to the Nurburgring first

Old 03-04-2008, 10:53 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Wicked videos, Jab. Thanks for posting.

The driver of the 935 didn't even have a chance to fart. Any mixed class race on that track is crazy!

Quick Reply: Porsche 935 @ Nürburgring (awesome)