Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Green Machine: All the Shades of Green Offered by Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 11:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
Edgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for posting the Murano Green 997. Here it is on a 1989 928S4,--it's a lot darker than the earlier example.

Attached Images  
Old 12-12-2008, 12:00 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
blu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really nice
Great thread- U know since the RS green captivated a lot of porsche owners & non; i thought porsche was trying to bring the color back in the picture. But after seeing all those green, i said its not a picture their bringing back its the history of the color!

Auratium Green, Fjord Green are my two personal favorite, and maybe the Golden green if I get to see more of that color!

Old 12-12-2008, 08:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
I liked amazon green on the 964 and the dark olive on the 997 thanks for sharing UBC ......You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to U Boat Commander again.

Old 01-11-2009, 05:14 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
kloberemt has much to be proud ofkloberemt has much to be proud ofkloberemt has much to be proud ofkloberemt has much to be proud ofkloberemt has much to be proud ofkloberemt has much to be proud ofkloberemt has much to be proud ofkloberemt has much to be proud ofkloberemt has much to be proud ofkloberemt has much to be proud ofkloberemt has much to be proud of
Speedway Green

Here are a few pictures of my 1990 964 Speedway Green Porsche (labled metal tag in the trunk with color code). It was different from the one you listed, so I thought I would throw them in. Thanks and very cool list!

Attached Images   
Old 01-11-2009, 05:19 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
kloberemt has much to be proud ofkloberemt has much to be proud ofkloberemt has much to be proud ofkloberemt has much to be proud ofkloberemt has much to be proud ofkloberemt has much to be proud ofkloberemt has much to be proud ofkloberemt has much to be proud ofkloberemt has much to be proud ofkloberemt has much to be proud ofkloberemt has much to be proud of
A few more pics to get an accurate look at the color. : )

Attached Images   
Old 01-11-2009, 09:25 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
That's a cool shade of green... I think the 911 shape lets it pull off green better than say a Cayman or a traditional "boxy" car. Thanks for sharing!

Old 02-22-2009, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Last Tango
So, now that the cat is out of the bag on the 2009 Carrera Series options and changes, Forest Green is off the list. Does anyone have a real idea what "Porsche Racing Green Metallic" looks like? That is the replacement color for Forest Green.
Both forest green and dark olive metallic are off the list. Here is Porsche Racing Green:

Old 03-03-2009, 01:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
lager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JCay
Both forest green and dark olive metallic are off the list. Here is Porsche Racing Green:

I actually kinda like that.

Old 03-03-2009, 02:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
Man that 964 is beautiful.

Old 05-11-2009, 11:32 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
summax is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello everyone
Here is my 94 3.6 Turbo in Wimbledon green.

Quick Reply: Green Machine: All the Shades of Green Offered by Porsche