Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Official 964 Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 06:11 PM
TS Detailing Partner l Atlanta
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
My old RSA... wish I never sold her

Old 03-17-2009, 06:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
spg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond repute
my 965 flachbau

really fun cars. performance-wise, i dont think they go any better than the 965 turbos, which are my all-time favorite monster machines...
but they look great...if a flattop is your thing.

Attached Images    
Old 03-17-2009, 06:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond repute
looks good! drive it much? i don't see the pearl white flat-nose in your pictures..

Old 03-17-2009, 10:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
spg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond reputespg993tt has a reputation beyond repute
ive driven it a few times, had just gotten it at the tail end of last season, and between the bad weather, business, and an injury that laid me up for a tad... and with race season coming to an end, i just didnt have a ton of time.

the pearl flatnose...she's gone. yup, im that stoopid. thats one of those "i cant believe i did that" deals. yup, i sold it. but it was a really tough car to drive. unlike any of the others, if you nicked it, it was pretty much an impossibility to fix. i mean, it was pearl white. i think it was real pearl flake. i think that paint job was some astronomical line item on the invoice. i think they made just 2 of them, that one was the only one in the country. im pretty certain it went to an eastern block country during that period when everything here in the US was on sale last year.

great great cars. again, no better performing than the 964Turbos. raw and mean.

Originally Posted by fat cab
looks good! drive it much? i don't see the pearl white flat-nose in your pictures..

Old 03-17-2009, 10:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
devil speaking

devil speaking

Attached Images  
Old 03-17-2009, 10:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond repute
well at least you have a "driver" with the red car, if you want to call it that,compared to the pearl.here's a pict from when Don lowered the car, and a recent pict of mine.

Attached Images   
Old 03-18-2009, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
what kind of rear spoiler is that/ looks like the gt2 spoilers. awsome.

well at least you have a "driver" with the red car, if you want to call it that,compared to the pearl.here's a pict from when Don lowered the car, and a recent pict of mine.

Old 03-23-2009, 01:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
928s has a brilliant future928s has a brilliant future928s has a brilliant future928s has a brilliant future928s has a brilliant future928s has a brilliant future928s has a brilliant future928s has a brilliant future928s has a brilliant future928s has a brilliant future928s has a brilliant future
3 more to go.

Attached Images    
Old 03-28-2009, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by spg993tt
what kind of rear spoiler is that/ looks like the gt2 spoilers. awsome.
was a 3.6 RS wing,now it's a turbo S,look familiar?

Attached Images    
Old 07-03-2009, 12:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 928s
Oh my god, more pictures of this please!

Quick Reply: The Official 964 Picture Thread!