Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

winter

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 02:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Ruf Ctr3

Hugo I noticed your CTR3 was for sale at a dealer in Romania. If you don't mind me asking....why are you selling your CTR3? And by the way I love the CTR2.

Old 01-20-2010, 02:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gah993
Hugo I noticed your CTR3 was for sale at a dealer in Romania. If you don't mind me asking....why are you selling your CTR3? And by the way I love the CTR2.
I love first posts like these.

Old 01-20-2010, 02:34 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
Mike, I love the your house architecture. What neighborhood is it in so I can have a closer look?

Old 01-20-2010, 07:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Mike, I love the your house architecture.?
I love lamp.

Old 01-20-2010, 01:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Mike I was curious because I met with Mr. and Mrs Ruf and am considering the purchase of a CTR3. With only about 8 cars on the road I was just looking for some feedback before plucking down 600K. Any info anyone has would be helpful...thanks

Old 01-20-2010, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mbolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I love lamp.

Old 02-22-2010, 01:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gah993
Mike I was curious because I met with Mr. and Mrs Ruf and am considering the purchase of a CTR3. With only about 8 cars on the road I was just looking for some feedback before plucking down 600K. Any info anyone has would be helpful...thanks
I was just assuming you were another one of these phantoms on the forum, as that was your first. The CTR's are not your run of the mill vehicles either. My apologies.

Glad to have you on board! Good luck with your search, hope to see it in your garage soon

Old 02-22-2010, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I was just assuming you were another one of these phantoms on the forum, as that was your first. The CTR's are not your run of the mill vehicles either. My apologies.

Glad to have you on board! Good luck with your search, hope to see it in your garage soon
No offense taken Mike. Had I seen the post I would of thought the same thing. I am sure that as with everything in life there are a few idiots on this forum who don't know what they are talking about. I personally have been a car enthusiast ever since my first ride in a 76 Porsche Turbo but this is my first foray with automotive forums. Thanks again Mike.