Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

MARTINI Returns to Formula 1 with Williams

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2014, 10:37 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post MARTINI Returns to Formula 1 with Williams

Name:  williamss-fw36-2014-formula-one-car-in-martini-racing-livery_100459446_l.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  134.3 KB

MARTINI Returns to Formula 1 with Williams

MARTINI, the world’s leading vermouth and best-selling Italian sparkling wine, in partnership with Williams, today announced a multi-year agreement that unites two of the most iconic brands in Formula One™ racing, creating WILLIAMS MARTINI RACING. The announcement was made during an event held here, as part of the 2014 team launch.

“We are thrilled to welcome MARTINI to the Williams family and officially launch WILLIAMS MARTINI RACING,” said Sir Frank Williams, Founder and Team Principal, Williams. “Williams and MARTINI share a rich history in the world of motorsport, and the values of our two brands and our shared passion for racing make this partnership a natural fit. It will be great to see the distinctive stripes of MARTINI Racing™ return to Formula One™ once again in unison with Williams.”

“The decision to partner with Williams was a natural one for us as it provides an unparalleled opportunity for the MARTINI brand to connect with consumers through one of their lifestyle passions, Formula One™ racing,” said Andy Gibson, Chief Marketing Officer of Bacardi and President of Bacardi Global Brands, who oversees marketing for MARTINI other premium brands in the Bacardi portfolio. “MARTINI will give consumers a taste of life in the fast lane, bringing a renewed sense of Italian style and glamour to the track and beyond. WILLIAMS MARTINI RACING provides a powerful, integrated marketing platform and delivers dynamic opportunities that will strengthen the MARTINI brand.”

Source: Williams Martini Racing

Name:  williamss-fw36-2014-formula-one-car-in-martini-racing-livery_100459447_l.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  114.4 KB

Name:  williamss-fw36-2014-formula-one-car-in-martini-racing-livery_100459448_l.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  148.2 KB

Name:  williamss-fw36-2014-formula-one-car-in-martini-racing-livery_100459449_l.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  121.1 KB

Old 03-06-2014, 09:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
vcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura about
Bada$$

Old 03-06-2014, 10:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
So awesome that Martini is making a strong presence in motorsports this year.

Now if only they'll do a 919 Hybrid...

Old 03-07-2014, 06:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Carrera
So awesome that Martini is making a strong presence in motorsports this year.

Now if only they'll do a 919 Hybrid...
yes..this is by far the best looking car of the 2014 models..now I hope they will become world champion - Massa deserves it anyway. I´ll keep my fingers crossed for them and thanks to Martini for coming back to racing ..on every win of the martini car - I will drink my martini

Old 03-07-2014, 04:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jumping_horse
yes..this is by far the best looking car of the 2014 models..now I hope they will become world champion - Massa deserves it anyway. I´ll keep my fingers crossed for them and thanks to Martini for coming back to racing ..on every win of the martini car - I will drink my martini
Best livery? It's up there. But, best looking car? Not with that platypus nose!

Old 03-08-2014, 03:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
This year's greatest livery by far..!

Old 03-14-2014, 03:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Bodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud of
'

I just watched different parts of the first two practice sections for the 2014 F1 race in Australia.
The death of the F1 sound is overwhelming to me. These silly, unreliable new cars sound like kart racing.

I am very excited about new IMSA and WC P1 racing cars, but I may be finished forever with F1. If those turbos sound like the future, I think I will skip this new part and just wait for full electric. Full electric sounds better than those turbos. And if someone says you'll get used to it, but that is the future, I will say that the future will not see any of my money.

A car must look like a beautiful car and it must sound like a beautiful car. Only then will I give it any attention.
To everyone I hear from the Porsche and Audi worlds, this F1 return to turbos is a complete marketing disaster. And we are NOT casual observers. Even the announcers say that they can't believe that they are actually listening to real F1 cars!