Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

USGP Banter

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
USGP Banter

I was surprised not to see a thread started already. Great race so far and a beautiful circuit!!!

Hamilton has got Vettel in his sights!

Old 11-18-2012, 02:31 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Yep eventually he should cause vettel some trouble.

But i want vettel to win rather than Alonso..

I hate Scuderia Ferrari!

Old 11-18-2012, 03:16 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, what a pass by Lewis grabbing the lead on lap 42...... this is gonna be interesting!

Old 11-18-2012, 03:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great pass!

Old 11-18-2012, 03:21 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
I guess Brazil will decide this.
I hope it rains

Old 11-18-2012, 03:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Looks that way. Hamilton had a great race! excellent driving!

Old 11-18-2012, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I guess everyone was at the race, rather than in this thread.

I found this race kind of sad. Imagine the season McLaren could have had with that car and driver like Lewis..

Old 11-18-2012, 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
awesome race, result and venue, THANK YOU TEXAS.

now where can one purchase those podium hats?

Old 11-18-2012, 05:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura about
ahhhh hamilton@#@#$@#$#@$#@^^%#$#@, i blame caterham.

oh and i hope vettel's car don't break down next race. all he needs is 4th place in brazil.

Old 11-18-2012, 11:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Great tactics by the Scuderia of intentionally cracking open Massa's gearbox to give Alonso a bump up the grid and on the clean side of the track.

I have a running wager on fchat that Alo will take it this year and odds are still against him but if God gives His blessings it's all very possible, esp if the weather continues to forecast rain.

The circuit was amazing! Great job by Hamilton on passing Vettel and avoiding his double jerk block (almost wiped them both out). And the audacity of his whining on the radio was ridiculous! Baby crying coz he just got served by Hamilton.

Quick Reply: USGP Banter