Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Teamspeed Members Hot Shot and Prohydro head to the Indianapolis 500

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 06:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Post Teamspeed Members Hot Shot and Prohydro head to the Indianapolis 500

Name:  Graham-Rahal-Probation-Long-Beach.jpg
Views: 1048
Size:  64.9 KB

Teamspeed Members Hot Shot and Prohydro head to the Indianapolis 500

Back in March of this year, we all drooled over resident Teamspeed professional racer Graham Rahal’s paint to sample Carrera GT in Guards Red. As a photographer, I drooled over the chance at shooting such a rare car, so when I saw that he was looking to have some photos taken; I quickly jumped at the opportunity.

I contacted Graham via e-mail and we came to an arrangement. I would come out to Indianapolis the week leading up to the Indy 500. We will shoot his beautiful Carrera GT and GT3 RS 4.0 on the Thursday before the race in exchange for passes to the garages, pits, qualifying, and of course the Indy 500 race itself. We will also cover the Indianapolis Community Day at the Speedway on Wednesday before the race, and Carb Day on Friday before the race. Carb day will feature events like the Pit Stop Challenge and culminate with a concert headlined by Lynyrd Skynyrd that night.

This promises to be the trip of a lifetime and I cannot wait to get out to Indianapolis! We’ll be blogging and posting updates daily while we are traveling so keep your eyes posted here for updates.

James

Old 05-01-2012, 07:09 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome guys, have a blast and good luck to Graham for a podium finish!

Old 05-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm envious of you two but of course I know you won't disappoint! I look forward to seeing pictures from this grand adventure of yours! Both of you two!

Old 05-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Now that I have my MacBook, I can do realtime updates too. Should be a fun trip. Planning has begun.

Old 05-12-2012, 12:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing cannot wait to see the pics.

Old 05-12-2012, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond repute
sounds like a cool opportunity man. Have fun.

Old 05-15-2012, 05:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Only a week to go and the excitement continues to build!

Indy by itrhybrid, on Flickr

Old 05-15-2012, 06:12 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
so when I saw that he was looking to have some photos taken; I quickly jumped at the opportunity.

I contacted Graham via e-mail and we came to an arrangement. I would come out to Indianapolis the week leading up to the Indy 500.
https://teamspeed.com/forums/gt/7066...ml#post1259716

Originally Posted by GRahal09
Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics! I will get some more soon. Ronnie, I need you to come shoot these 2! Come to the Indy 500 and Ill get you tickets and you shoot these!
nice to see that he`s not up to just talking the talk....
TS rocks!!

Old 05-16-2012, 03:13 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Prohydro will become famous soon enoughProhydro will become famous soon enoughProhydro will become famous soon enoughProhydro will become famous soon enoughProhydro will become famous soon enoughProhydro will become famous soon enoughProhydro will become famous soon enoughProhydro will become famous soon enough
We're less than 6 days away, and James and I are finalizing our travel gear and plans. It's shaping up to be an adventure--and I'm sure more than a few stories will come out of this trip!

Old 05-22-2012, 08:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The day has arrived! We're off to the airport bright and early.....too early.

Too early by itrhybrid, on Flickr