Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Vettel Claims Pole For Bahrain Grand Prix

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 06:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NO TKTS
Thanks for the spoiler thread title. I don't need to watch qualifying now.

Word. Are you now telling me I need to avoid this website for the entire F1 weekend? Is it really that difficult to change the thread title to something that doesn't give the result away as long as we don't open it?

Old 04-21-2012, 07:04 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
cmonj,..stop that whining crap

what should I do here then?
not switch on the TV because I fear seeing something about the race?

Old 04-21-2012, 09:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
As I said before - very dumb to go to teamspeed.com if you don't want racing spoilers.

Old 04-21-2012, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by StealthPilot
As I said before - very dumb to go to teamspeed.com if you don't want racing spoilers.
What would it cost to simply keep the spoiler out of the thread title? No-one's saying we can't have threads about it, but as it stands, I can't even visit this site for the entire race weekend. Don't try and argue that it isn't needlessly inconsiderate to those of us who can't watch every qualifying and race sesion live.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Teamspeed

Old 04-21-2012, 10:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by PMac
What would it cost to simply keep the spoiler out of the thread title? No-one's saying we can't have threads about it, but as it stands, I can't even visit this site for the entire race weekend. Don't try and argue that it isn't needlessly inconsiderate to those of us who can't watch every qualifying and race sesion live.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Teamspeed
You could visit any part of the site except the recent posts page, the home page, or the pit-stop section.

Nobody is stopping you going straight to favorite threads, to user-cp, to the Teamspeed Germany section, etc.

I watched qualifying after this post was posted, but I knew not to go to this site. Also I have gone several days without getting a spoiler.

Why should everyone have to adjust their routines for the 0.0001% who don't watch a qualifying session for several days?

I mean you can get a spoiler just walking by a newstand, or having sky news on.

DJ is very good about not pre-announcing race results and being careful with race results threads. But most people don't watch qualifying, and for infrequent F1 viewers, this is a great way of generating interest in the race.

Last edited by StealthPilot; 04-22-2012 at 12:15 AM.
Old 04-22-2012, 01:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
Thanks for the spoiler thread title. I don't need to watch qualifying now.

Old 04-22-2012, 11:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
and the winner is....

Old 04-22-2012, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
NO TKTS is on a distinguished roadNO TKTS is on a distinguished roadNO TKTS is on a distinguished roadNO TKTS is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by StealthPilot
You could visit any part of the site except the recent posts page, the home page, or the pit-stop section.

Nobody is stopping you going straight to favorite threads, to user-cp, to the Teamspeed Germany section, etc.

I watched qualifying after this post was posted, but I knew not to go to this site. Also I have gone several days without getting a spoiler.

Why should everyone have to adjust their routines for the 0.0001% who don't watch a qualifying session for several days?

I mean you can get a spoiler just walking by a newstand, or having sky news on.

DJ is very good about not pre-announcing race results and being careful with race results threads. But most people don't watch qualifying, and for infrequent F1 viewers, this is a great way of generating interest in the race.
I usually judge the strength of an argument by the number of words that it takes to make the point.

Old 04-22-2012, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I usually judge the strength of an argument by the number of words that it takes to make the point.
It takes fewer words to argue the earth is flat, than to argue it is spherical. The truth is often complex. If you judge arguments by their simplicity, you must often be wrong.

Old 04-22-2012, 12:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by GrayTT
and the winner is....

well played. If any retard is still following this thread and the picture spoiled it for them - they deserve it.

Quick Reply: Vettel Claims Pole For Bahrain Grand Prix