Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Darren Heath's race blog

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 07:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Darren Heath's race blog

Formula 1 Photographs - Blog - F1 Photos - Darren Heath Photographer

Just thought I should share something that I have been enjoying for a while now..

So Darren Heath, one of the most notable photogs in F1 posts a blog after every race. I like it because he has a different take on things than most of the mainstream F1 media, as he sees things from behind the lens.

If you have a chance, give it a read. I'll start you guys off on a story he posted after Abu Dhabi 2011.

Cheers!