Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Official Formula 1 Indian GP Banter Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 01:13 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by strebo
Isn't it dust? They said something about construction dust since it is a new track and all.

Btw, I think member Like.no.other has Marshall experience in Bahrain.
I think there is another Bahraini TS member with experience.

Old 10-28-2011, 01:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I wonder how low the laptimes are going to get when the track clears up mid race or so.
I think simulators say 1.27

Old 10-28-2011, 01:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Big moment for Vettel there! Nice new camera shot as well...

Old 10-28-2011, 01:18 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blissat9k
I think simulators say 1.27
1.29,7 by Button now. I guess they can practice with whatever fuel-load they want to?

Old 10-28-2011, 01:18 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Schumi uses Nico togo to P1.

Old 10-28-2011, 01:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
1.29,7 by Button now. I guess they can practice with whatever fuel-load they want to?
They can practice on whatever amount of fuel they want. Hence why practice times are misleading especially P1

Old 10-28-2011, 01:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
In think Q3 times will definitely dip below or on 1m 25sec.

Old 10-28-2011, 01:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by B4rad
In think Q3 times will definitely dip below or on 1m 25sec.
I agree since we are already in 1:28's on a green track

Old 10-28-2011, 01:21 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Smedley has to be the most frustrated race engineer.

Old 10-28-2011, 01:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Alex
Smedley has to be the most frustrated race engineer.
And then some!

Quick Reply: Official Formula 1 Indian GP Banter Thread