Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Tom Cruise test drives Red Bull Racing F1 car

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 07:45 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to IIVVX again.

Old 08-27-2011, 08:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Quite impressive!!

Old 08-28-2011, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
EddieBarbie is on a distinguished roadEddieBarbie is on a distinguished road
What a lucky man!! He got an amazing experience that everybody wants!

Old 08-28-2011, 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
Wonder what his insurance company thinks about him driving an F1 car at 200mph and doing loops in a heli?

Old 08-28-2011, 12:10 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
He really did a great job, charmed life Tommy!!

Old 08-28-2011, 02:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
erliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Axxlrod
Wonder what his insurance company thinks about him driving an F1 car at 200mph and doing loops in a heli?
High premiums or violation of contract. Either way, I'm sure they're covered.

Old 08-28-2011, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
What a day he had!

Old 08-28-2011, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Moving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by JCay
That's just some creative color correcting of the footage. That track surface is crap. Don't thinks it's been repaved in about 5 years.
Big track was re-sealed in late June this year (not re-paved); I think that's the color you are seeing (no color correction). One of the first things I thought to myself while watching the video was: what about the "hump" around T6....my GT3 could get air there and I'd like to see what the Red Bull does! LOL! I wonder if they graded it down before the re-sealing.....!?!?!?

It is a shame lap times were not officially released; I'd really like to know if that RB chasis could set the record. (I think it should be able to).

Old 08-29-2011, 01:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really nice
Wow..What a great experience for Tom Cruise...

Old 08-29-2011, 03:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Nice driving skills! However, the top speed he achieved does not really matter much. I would be much more interested to know how much slower he was through some of the corners.

Quick Reply: Tom Cruise test drives Red Bull Racing F1 car