Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Official 2011 Formula 1 German Grand Prix Banter Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 09:46 AM
QTC
Teamspeed Member
QTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to all
fuel problem for massa lol

Old 07-24-2011, 09:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond repute
Great race throughout and probably one of the better races this year.

Old 07-24-2011, 09:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Great race guys. Thanks to those of you who joined in the banter. I repped those of you who I could.

Old 07-24-2011, 01:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
I can't believe Button was out of the race twice! Still a great race.

Old 07-24-2011, 02:00 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Just got up and watched the race on Fox. Great race! Can't believe Massa and Ferrari lost that spot in the pits on the last lap. Good win for Hamilton.

Old 07-24-2011, 02:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great race! Excellent driving by Lewis right from the start.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Teamspeed

Old 07-24-2011, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
Originally Posted by mafishman1
Just got up and watched the race on Fox. Great race! Can't believe Massa and Ferrari lost that spot in the pits on the last lap. Good win for Hamilton.
And I would say for Webber too.

Old 07-24-2011, 02:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
That was a thing of BEAUTY!!!

Old 07-24-2011, 03:14 PM
MrD
Teamspeed Senior Member
MrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant future
interesting race..... nice not to see vettel for once on the podium...
and if we notice the past 2 races we can see that red bull CAN BE BEATEN...

+ i knew that vettel was going to overtake massa in the pits... it was obvious..

Old 07-24-2011, 03:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
What a great race. I am still all giddy from it.

It is always nice when your favorite wins.

Starting next race I will be back in the banter threads for the races.

Sorry for my absence.

Quick Reply: Official 2011 Formula 1 German Grand Prix Banter Thread