Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

The Canadian Grand Prix Member Photo Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 03:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
The Canadian Grand Prix Member Photo Thread

Alex, Paul and myself took literally thousands of pictures at the Canadian Grand Prix. I suspect that many other members were at the race and have pictures to share as well.

There is nothing more exciting than seeing different perspectives of a Grand Prix.

Let's post all of our photos from the race here in this thread. I know that I will be culling and editing photos from the race weekend for months to come.

So let's see those photos!

I'll start off with some of mine.

These photos are all from practice 1 on Friday morning. This was one of the best photo opportunities because the weather was absolutely perfect.

Me and my son Paul. I was keenly aware of his location at all times.

Me and the illustrious Alzilla. What great company he was!

The start-finish line.

The view from our seats.

The Senna Curve.

The safety cars clearing the track before the session started. We would become very familiar with them.

Lewis Hamilton greets the crowd as he leaves the pit.

Nico Rosberg played his normal role as the best Friday driver in F1.

Alonso had a lot of support from the local crowd.

Petrov looked quick early on. A professional Russian for sure.

Massa shocked everyone with his amazing pace.

Vettel would end his session early with a shunt.

Rubens charges into the Senna Curve.

The eventual winner of the GP and all-around great guy, Jenson Button.

Sauber rookie Sergio Perez.

Schumey was quick all weekend.

Sebastian Buemi being Swiss.

Williams rookie Pastor Maldonado.

Adrian Sutil leaving the pits. I did not see any weapons.

Mark Webber would have a crazy weekend.

Your favorite and mine - Mr. 107% - Narain Karthikeyan

For my entire gallery see this link: Formula 1 Canadian Grand Prix 2011 - Downforce Media

Last edited by Barrister; 06-15-2011 at 04:06 AM.
Old 06-15-2011, 03:59 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Subscribed!

Thanks for sharing your photos and starting this thread. I took a total of 20 pics on my bb, 1/4 of which are decent considering how inebriated I was.

Looking forward to Alex's contribution.

Old 06-15-2011, 04:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
^ Ha Ha! Well let's see them you crazy Jamaican!

Alex will most definitely steal the show.

Wait until you see his pics from the podium ceremony!

Old 06-15-2011, 04:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ogaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond repute
Very interesting thread, you guys took some very nice pics.

What's that green stuff under the rear spoiler?

Old 06-15-2011, 04:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Thanks! I am not sure what that green stuff is.

Old 06-15-2011, 08:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I'll post race pics first and then fill in some photos from Quali, Practice, and support races, as well as some of the Montreal night-life photos later.

Pre-race parade laps:

Flag girls:

Old 06-15-2011, 08:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-15-2011, 08:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
And then the monsoon came...

Last edited by Alzilla; 06-15-2011 at 08:56 AM.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Finally they restarted the race!

Last edited by Alzilla; 06-15-2011 at 09:22 AM.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pics Dana and Alex!

Quick Reply: The Canadian Grand Prix Member Photo Thread