Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Most Beautiful Race Cars

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 12:43 AM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
F2007

C5-R

Jeff Gordon Impala Stock Car

Corvette Grand Sport Lightweight

McLaren F1 GTR '95

Bentley EXP Speed-8

John Force Mustang Funny Car

Old 06-14-2011, 01:03 AM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
I had the neg rep ready to fly until you showed the McLaren. 2007 narrow chassis, grooved tire F1 car as sexy?? Then you show a NASCAR template with carbs? Good save in a poor post =)

Originally Posted by 65°V12
F2007

C5-R

Jeff Gordon Impala Stock Car

Corvette Grand Sport Lightweight

McLaren F1 GTR '95

Bentley EXP Speed-8

John Force Mustang Funny Car

Old 06-14-2011, 01:05 AM
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
McLaren M8 E with gold stacks
Rep to you sir. You never see the "E" getting any respect. It is all about the D's and F's. My uncle drove an E at the end of his career. He was fastest, unti Monte Shelton bought the damn 917-30.

Old 06-14-2011, 01:07 AM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
I had the neg rep ready to fly until you showed the McLaren. 2007 narrow chassis, grooved tire F1 car as sexy?? Then you show a NASCAR template with carbs? Good save in a poor post =)
F2007 was driven by one of my all-time favorite drivers Kimi Räikkönen to a World Championship, the last of which Ferrari has won. The Dupont livery to Stock Car Racing is what the Gulf livery is to sports car racing. I love all forms of racing. NASCAR has some of the most exciting racing in the world - bar none.

Last edited by 65°V12; 06-14-2011 at 01:11 AM.
Old 06-14-2011, 01:18 AM
F2007 was driven by one of my all-time favorite drivers Kimi Räikkönen to a World Championship, the last of which Ferrari has won. The Dupont livery to Stock Car Racing is what the Gulf livery is to sports car racing. I love all forms of racing. NASCAR has some of the most exciting racing in the world - bar none.
Yes I hate NASCAR, so I am biased. However the name of this thread is "Most Beautiful Race Cars Ever". No 2002-2008 F1 car is sexy! No NASCAR is sexy! If the thread was "Most Beautiful Race Liveries" then I might agree a bit more. But not as a sexy car!

Old 06-14-2011, 01:27 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kiemdochoi is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh My God, this thread is super amazing

anyone has pics of the Mc Laren F1 GTR and long tail version, i heard they also made a few racing one and are very rare

thanks

Old 06-14-2011, 01:32 AM
This won't end well
Yes I hate NASCAR, so I am biased. However the name of this thread is "Most Beautiful Race Cars Ever". No 2002-2008 F1 car is sexy! No NASCAR is sexy! If the thread was "Most Beautiful Race Liveries" then I might agree a bit more. But not as a sexy car!
I believe the F2007 is very sexy. I also feel a stock car is sexy because of it's single purpose. I know 99.9% of the members on this site HATE NASCAR and I don't get it. I love all forms of racing. Each car, each driver, and each team holds a story. NASCAR has some of the most interesting and wild history of any form of motorsports. A car that weighs 3000 lbs and has a small-block that makes 800+ HP is sexy. A car that will do over 205mph on a 2.5 mile oval is sexy. A car that has been molded with 50+ years of R&D is sexy. A car that has a carbureted V8 that will do 10,000 RPM for 5 hours is sexy. That's my opinion and everyone is entitled to one. I think most people bad-mouth NASCAR without watching one race. Whether it's NASCAR, DTM, F1, ALMS, Grand-Am, NHRA, or Go-Kart racing, I love it all.

Old 06-14-2011, 01:34 AM
This won't end well
Originally Posted by kiemdochoi
Oh My God, this thread is super amazing

anyone has pics of the Mc Laren F1 GTR and long tail version, i heard they also made a few racing one and are very rare

thanks
Here you go

Old 06-14-2011, 01:39 AM
You have defended your point of view very well. Not that you had too. But it is nice to see passion for any racing, when it is true passion. I have been to 3 NASCAR races. I have seen short track, super oval and road race. Still don't get it. But that is what makes the whole car world turn. There are many cars on the road today that people sink lots of money and time into that I just don't get, but we do share one thing for sure, we like to have rubber on the ground and the smell of gas turns something on inside. :cheers:

I believe the F2007 is very sexy. I also feel a stock car is sexy because of it's single purpose. I know 99.9% of the members on this site HATE NASCAR and I don't get it. I love all forms of racing. Each car, each driver, and each team holds a story. NASCAR has some of the most interesting and wild history of any form of motorsports. A car that weighs 3000 lbs and has a small-block that makes 800+ HP is sexy. A car that will do over 205mph on a 2.5 mile oval is sexy. A car that has been molded with 50+ years of R&D is sexy. A car that has a carbureted V8 that will do 10,000 RPM for 5 hours is sexy. That's my opinion and everyone is entitled to one. I think most people bad-mouth NASCAR without watching one race. Whether it's NASCAR, DTM, F1, ALMS, Grand-Am, NHRA, or Go-Kart racing, I love it all.

Old 06-14-2011, 01:51 AM
This won't end well
You have defended your point of view very well. Not that you had too. But it is nice to see passion for any racing, when it is true passion. I have been to 3 NASCAR races. I have seen short track, super oval and road race. Still don't get it. But that is what makes the whole car world turn. There are many cars on the road today that people sink lots of money and time into that I just don't get, but we do share one thing for sure, we like to have rubber on the ground and the smell of gas turns something on inside. :cheers:
Agreed! Motor Racing > Everything Else!

Quick Reply: Most Beautiful Race Cars