Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

The Canadian Grand Prix Get Together Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
The Canadian Grand Prix Get Together Thread

I know that there have been several threads made like this, but let's try to get it all in one place.

With the Canadian Grand Prix less than a week away, I thought it would be fun to see who is going to to be at the race live and if anyone would like to meet up at the track or otherwise.

We have a few members who I know will be travelling to the Grand Prix - myself included - but there are also many members who live in and around Montreal. It would be great to meet you guys.

Right now I know that these people will be at the race live.

1. Barrister
2. Alzilla
3. VegasFloyd
4. Alex

If you will be there live - or are already in Montreal and would like to meet up - add your name to the list.

The get together can include anyone - whether you are attending the race or not.

It is going to be a great weekend of racing! This will be my second time at the CGP and I can attest to what a fantastic event it is.

I hope to meet many of you during this exciting weekend!

Last edited by Barrister; 06-03-2011 at 12:32 PM.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Deff meet up with you guys Friday ill be hanging with Stephan and Jason Thorgalsen. Whats this Chinese Food Extravaganza Alex "Alzilla" was talking about???

1. Barrister
2. Alzilla
3. VegasFloyd
4. Alex
5. McRae

Last edited by McRae; 06-03-2011 at 12:27 PM.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:29 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
I'll probably be in Montreal friday, wouldn't mind meeting up in the evening for some drinks or what not. I won't be at the race however.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I should specify that this is not just for those who will be at the race, but for any TSers in Montreal who just want to meet up as well.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Friday would be a great day to meet.

The Chinese Food extravaganza is something that member Alex does with his group and is likely not open to a TS meet in general.

You would need to ask him directly.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:44 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Friday would be a great day to meet.

The Chinese Food extravaganza is something that member Alex does with his group and is likely not open to a TS meet in general.

You would need to ask him directly.
np sir

prob be too busy for food anyways cuz well be running round downtown for spots as we usually do the Friday...a MUST is to make your way up to Lil Italy Friday night for the Lamborghini Day gathering...MANY cars come...

Old 06-03-2011, 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Great suggestion brother!

We hit Crescent Street last year and it was a riot!

Old 06-03-2011, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by Barrister
Great suggestion brother!

We hit Crescent Street last year and it was a riot!
I avoid Cresent at all costs...there are so many OTHER spots to reach that are not jam packed...plus you miss out on all the cars driving around the streets.

...yet...cough cough...there is a very high quantity of eye candy on Cresent...so i can see why some would attend...

Old 06-03-2011, 01:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
^ I am an old married Mormon with my teenage son in tow.

Maybe you could be our guide!!

Old 06-03-2011, 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Jealous. I have to go next year.

Quick Reply: The Canadian Grand Prix Get Together Thread