Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

The Canadian Grand Prix Get Together Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by minid
jealous. I have to go next year.
you must!!!

Old 06-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I wish I wasn't working. Sounds like a great time!

Old 06-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
friday i'll be at the beerfest in the afternoon but i might swing by to cresent/peel/st-laurent to catch some GP fever afterwards

Old 06-03-2011, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Old 06-03-2011, 02:12 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Beefest is so lame last few years...ive been going since i was 16...lol doesnt hold the same nostalgia as it used to...mega expensive and cramped as funk...

I remember back in the days where was only 1 ticket to fill up the WHOLE cup...now your lucky to find a full fill up for 3

My Beefest Annual Mug collection...

Attached Images  

Last edited by McRae; 06-03-2011 at 02:16 PM.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by McRae
Beefest is so lame last few years...ive been going since i was 16...lol doesnt hold the same nostalgia as it used to...mega expensive and cramped as funk...

I remember back in the days where was only 1 ticket to fill up the WHOLE cup...now your lucky to find a full fill up for 3
yeah its not the most cost efficient way to get hammered!

this year is a new location (Bonaventure) so maybe this will adress the overcrowding issue.

Last year i did beerfest during a bachelor party with 15 guys, one of them being a Sleeman rep...we all had passes for unlimited beer!

Old 06-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
You guys who know the city, let the rest of us know what would be best.

Old 06-03-2011, 03:03 PM
Talking

Originally Posted by Maitre_Absolut

Last year i did beerfest during a bachelor party with 15 guys, one of them being a Sleeman rep...we all had passes for unlimited beer!
now THATS the way to do it...back in THE DAY as i do remember the Sleeman booth was the best one...they fill up the mug for free if youd go to them often...sure enough was the only beer we drank those first two years

and now back to the topic...!!! lol

Old 06-03-2011, 03:07 PM
Originally Posted by Barrister
You guys who know the city, let the rest of us know what would be best.
Gimme a quick run down of things you wanna see or do and ill let you know xactly where to go...everything is basically walking distance 20 mins ether direction from Cresent except for Lil Italy youll have to take the Metro...easy nuff can help with that.

Thursday night on PEEL street is Ferrari Day...theyll be bout 50 ferraris parked there all night long...Peel is 2 or three blocks from Cresent.

Old 06-03-2011, 03:10 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Dana if you want the best smoked meat you've ever eaten you should check out Schwartz's while you're here, incredibly delicious. Address 3895 boulevard saint-laurent.

Quick Reply: The Canadian Grand Prix Get Together Thread