Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

2011 Formula 1 Spanish Grand Prix Banter Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
2011 Formula 1 Spanish Grand Prix Banter Thread

After another exciting race in Turkey, it's time to gear up for the Spanish GP. Typically considered to be a dull track due to the lack of overtaking spots, will the new rules play a role in making this race more exciting for drivers and fans alike?

For race coverage timing, check out Dana's thread here:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/pit-sto...-schedule.html

Old 05-16-2011, 01:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Lewis! Lewis!! Lewis!!!

Old 05-16-2011, 01:44 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
Alonso & Ferrari are going to have a good showing this weekend! it's going to be a good race.

Old 05-16-2011, 02:14 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
I want Webber to get to P1!

Old 05-16-2011, 07:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
I would love to see Vettel need an engine replacement (or something comparable) after qualifying that would cause him to not start at the front...he's been a little too dominant for my liking.

Old 05-18-2011, 11:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Does anyone know if the FIA is going to enforce the new rules for the blown diffusers?

Old 05-18-2011, 11:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
There are no new rules, they decided to withdraw them until a later date. (http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/91481)

Last edited by bdeitemeyer; 05-18-2011 at 11:45 PM.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Ugh. I won't be here for the practice sessions.

I just can't stay up that late any more.

Getting old I guess.

Old 05-19-2011, 06:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Fingers crossed that Webber can get onto the top spot of the podium this race. I would be happy if anyone beat Vettel, and even happier if he finished outside of the top 10, just to put him into his place.

Old 05-19-2011, 07:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by bdeitemeyer
I would love to see Vettel need an engine replacement (or something comparable) after qualifying that would cause him to not start at the front...he's been a little too dominant for my liking.
That is EXACTLY what I want to happen. Something that would put him right at the back, just so see if he could work his way through the back like Webber did recently.

Quick Reply: 2011 Formula 1 Spanish Grand Prix Banter Thread