Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Official Formula 1 Turkish GP Banter Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 10:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
Still haven't seen the whole race. The beginning was very action-packed.

Old 05-08-2011, 10:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Barrister
I really got the feeling that Webber accepts his role as a support driver now.

He seems at peace.
I agree with you.

From autosport

Webber admitted he could have had a better shot had Nico Rosberg not passed him at the start, but he conceded second was the best possible result.

"I got the maximum I could actually," said Webber. "It would have been difficult to beat Seb. It would have been easier if I was ahead of Rosberg. Nico is doing his race, fair enough. [I] could have made a cleaner move initially. In the end the result is as it deserves to be, I think."

The Red Bull driver said it was Vettel's rivals responsibility to push him into making errors.

"He is on top of his game. He's had a great start to the season and he is near to his maximum. It's not ideal for the rest of us, but it is up to us to to bring that to the end sooner rather than later.

"Everyone has weaknesses, and it is up to you to interrogate those as much as you can. Seb has done a good start, and the team has done a great job so that is it."

He knows he is number 2 and just trying to make the best of it.

Old 05-08-2011, 10:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
http://youtu.be/ADigT_k0c8g

Vettel vs Webber side by side laps

Old 05-09-2011, 08:53 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
^ Good video.

Old 05-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
I really got the feeling that Webber accepts his role as a support driver now.

He seems at peace.
Sadly I agree with you, although I don't know how willing his acceptance of the number 2 spot really was. He is a fighter and I cannot fathom how he would be feeling about being eroded away.