Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Official 2011 Chinese Grand Prix Banter thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2011, 07:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
st00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond repute
Great drive from Mark from 18th on the grid, the three sets of new option tyres made the a difference..

Last edited by st00ge; 04-17-2011 at 07:47 AM.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
10th place boys!! VET, HAM, ROS was a good lineup this weekend...

Old 04-17-2011, 10:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
So I tried to nap a bit before the race, set my alarm to 1:30 pm instead of am and forgot to set my dvr. So annoyed right now

Old 04-17-2011, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I am still all pumped up after last night.

What a great race and a super group to share it with.

I am going to watch it again with my son after church today - he has not seen it.

I am excited to watch it again.

Old 04-17-2011, 01:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Just read through the comments here guys. What a freaking race! Too bad I missed this one live. Staying up til 5:00 & working today was not in the cards unfortunately. I was shocked to see Webber got a podium, can't wait to watch the whole race on DVR later.

Old 04-17-2011, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
What a race! I think the best since Silverstone 2008 or Suzuka 2005!

As much as I am a Hamilton fan, I have to give my vote for driver of the day to Webber. 18th at the start, 17th after the first round of stops and a podium by the finish? That's balls-out driving, even if he is in a Red Bull.

If anyone has a copy they are willing to upload on the internetz, please let me know. Thank you

Old 04-17-2011, 05:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Master Shake
What a race! I think the best since Silverstone 2008 or Suzuka 2005!

As much as I am a Hamilton fan, I have to give my vote for driver of the day to Webber. 18th at the start, 17th after the first round of stops and a podium by the finish? That's balls-out driving, even if he is in a Red Bull.

If anyone has a copy they are willing to upload on the internetz, please let me know. Thank you
If you're a member of Demonoid, the 1080i/720p BBC One HD download is available here: Formula 1 2011 Chinese Race.HD.1080i.H264.AC3.DD - Demonoid

I've watched the race twice now, once on SPEED HD and once on BBC's online feed, and I definitely prefer the BBC's commentary over SPEED's. There's a lot of small details that the SPEED commentators have no clue about and leave you naive to unfortunately...such as why Button pitted first before Hamilton for starters.

Old 04-17-2011, 10:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I just watched the race again with my son.

Just about as exciting the second time around.

BBC totally wastes SPEED. In fact, it was somewhat embarrassing to see how lost the SPEED commentators were after watching the BBC broadcast.

They simply do not have the access.

Old 04-17-2011, 10:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
What's the best way to get BBC? Is it in real-time with speed ?

Old 04-17-2011, 11:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
I just watched the race again with my son.

Just about as exciting the second time around.

BBC totally wastes SPEED. In fact, it was somewhat embarrassing to see how lost the SPEED commentators were after watching the BBC broadcast.

They simply do not have the access.
I agree. I rewatched the SPEED one, they are a horrible bunch of commentators.

Quick Reply: Official 2011 Chinese Grand Prix Banter thread