Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

WTF, 12hrs of Sebring not being covered by SpeedTV

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 11:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jenk12m
Forgot espn will covering all ALMS races this year
I'm actually heart broken

Old 03-19-2011, 09:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Dynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond repute
Have my Xbox 360 and spotter's guide ready. ESPN3 is pretty awesome by the way, especially if you're an NCAA fan.

Old 03-19-2011, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I was having trouble getting that site to work yesterday. I'll try when I get home from this track day.

I'm going to boycott the speed channel.

Old 03-19-2011, 12:47 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
I'm already getting tired of watching it on ESPN3. But I never get tired of listening to John Hindhaugh on Radio Le Mans. He's classic. Missing the SpeedTV coverage. Go BMW Team RLL Racing!

This stream on ALMS might also work if you can't get ESPN3.
American Le Mans Series presented by Tequila Patron - 2011: live

Old 03-19-2011, 12:53 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ stream not found

Old 03-19-2011, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
NDP23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Blows....The stream is not working anymore

Old 03-19-2011, 04:13 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah - not really sure what's going on with the ALMS stream. I still have it on ESPN3.

Old 03-19-2011, 05:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
espn3's coverage is not bad.

Old 03-19-2011, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
Vettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the rough
Keep trying... I'm watching it via website now

American Le Mans Series presented by Tequila Patron - 2011: live

Old 03-19-2011, 10:02 PM
TS BMW Forums
Let go BMW Team RLL!! 1 and 2 in GT. Bring it home boys. Tommy Milner in the Vette is hot on the heels of Dirk Werner in the M3. 30 minutes left.

ESPN 3 hasn't been too bad. I don't understand and agree with ALMS CEO Scott Atherton on how this is good business move for advertisers and ALMS fans. No TV is major fail imo. Grand AM 24 Daytona on Speed TV was amazing this year.

Quick Reply: WTF, 12hrs of Sebring not being covered by SpeedTV