Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Hamilton Happy That Delay Gives McLaren More Time

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 03:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Hamilton Happy That Delay Gives McLaren More Time

My thoughts exactly.

Old 02-23-2011, 10:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This is good news. Hopefully they can put the time to good use and actually have a reliable car in time for the first race.

Old 02-23-2011, 10:07 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
They need it right now!

Old 02-27-2011, 04:21 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
stighoke is an unknown quantity at this point
Hopefully they have collected enough data to accurately calibrate the simulator. Two weeks more of internal testing could play into Mclarens hand...

Old 02-27-2011, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I never did like starting the season in Bahrain, but thing is, everyone else will also have an extra two weeks.

I just hope the car isn't fundamentally poor, as it was in 2009. I guess we'll find out at the next Barcelona test.

Here's a pretty good F1 blog I check, among other sites. James Allen used to do ITv's commentary, but is better as a journalist.

James Allen on F1

Old 02-27-2011, 09:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
^ I love James Allen. Nice suggestion.

I am very concerned that McLaren will not have the car sorted out.

I am expecting a tough first 5 races.

Old 02-28-2011, 01:06 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
They need it right now!
You got that right, and with McLaren never upsetting or dissapointing me, I hope they continue to make smart and sound business decisions for their upcoming F1 appearances. Lewis Hamilton is a great and unique individual, if he's not happy with the 'feel' he has for the car (since he basically becomes machine), no one in the team is ready. He's almost like the computer behind their success and support, he is McLaren. Good for them

Old 02-28-2011, 01:08 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
^ I love James Allen. Nice suggestion.

I am very concerned that McLaren will not have the car sorted out.

I am expecting a tough first 5 races.
Give some hope for 'em! I think they'll pull through, I agree it'll be rough, but if the car is running and performing.. it is competition ready.. they may have to work out the kinks and qwerks, but that comes with preparation- which I never doubt with McLaren.

Old 02-28-2011, 01:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
I love Hamilton too, but McLaren disappoints me every year they fail to win a championship.

Old 02-28-2011, 01:11 AM
Banned
I agree, but no team can be the perfect team, Mate. There will always be ups and downs and that simply is not in McLaren's control. It is what it is, and that's when the fans become more involved and more supportive. Continue to give hope and I think it'll all be alright.

Quick Reply: Hamilton Happy That Delay Gives McLaren More Time