Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

OpenTrack at BIC

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 05:31 AM
Teamspeed Member
zo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura about
I believe the silver RS spun out after turn 3 on the S

Old 10-18-2010, 08:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Old 10-19-2010, 08:57 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
GTSilver is an unknown quantity at this point
GrayTT - Great video

I was also there but it was my first time on the track with my car, and this is my second time the first was Caterhams. But it was really fun out there and had a blast and really understood my car, I'll be there again on the 28th for more track time, cant wait
Hope to see you there.

Old 10-20-2010, 09:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
^^
gt2 driver i belive, goin for a more agressive camber i se....

Old 10-20-2010, 10:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks GTSilver, and by the way there are great and very capable guys at BIC...
If you need pointer you can always take a ride with one of the pros and get to know the lines and braking point a little better

Old 10-21-2010, 02:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Captain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Thanks GTSilver, and by the way there are great and very capable guys at BIC...
If you need pointer you can always take a ride with one of the pros and get to know the lines and braking point a little better

Old 10-21-2010, 03:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
^^

HAHAHA

Old 10-23-2010, 07:35 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by tips
^^
gt2 driver i belive, goin for a more agressive camber i se....

Yes GT2 driver was i that bad and yes i also sent the car for track alignment at Behbehani with these settings : front camber -2.5 zero toe, -2.0 rear camber 0.25 toe, front anti roll bar stiff, rear anti roll bar soft and lowered the car 5mm. I will try these settings at BIC on the 28th on Thursday.

I drove the car with the stock alignment first to get to know the car on the track and i also followed the lines of my friends who were very helpful for me to understand the track. ( westfields and radical and i friend that i met on the track 996 gt3 clubsport great guy ) even though hope you are there to meet learn from you guys

Yousif.

Old 10-24-2010, 03:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
^^

Old 10-26-2010, 05:40 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
I just want to ask where can someone get high octane fuel in bahrain ? the gas station next to the track is only 91 ron, are there any gas stations with 93 or even more ?

thanks

Quick Reply: OpenTrack at BIC